Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeNSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over! EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddyman4real
Jobber
Jobber
diddyman4real

Federations : NSW Non Stop Wrestling, 2KW(formerly), AWF Atlantic Wrestling Federation, WTF Wrestling, GWC Global Wrestling Circuit

NSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over! Empty
PostSubject: NSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over!   NSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 am

Welcome to NSW's Biggest Event of the Year, Season's Finale 4! Tonight is loaded with Bouts of Total Non Stop Action.....And Yes, I did rip that straight from the TNA slogan!

1st Match: NSW Television Champion Dragon vs ESW Interboro Champion Dynamo Title for Title Stairway to Heaven Match:

Dragon puts his Television Championship up against Dynamo's Interboro Title in a rematch from the Halloween Special, the Stairway to Heaven Match. Winner claims BOTH Titles as his own! Can Dynamo do what he couldn't do before & defeat Dragon in Stairway To Heaven?

2nd Match: Greg Jones vs DEMON KNIGHT Rivalrys End

DEMON & Greg Jones face off one more time to end the rivalry.....Hopefully. I doubt it though..... Them two are a walking nigga moment.

3rd Match: Grudge Match Dread vs G-Malo

Speaking of which, G-Malo is facing his own nigga moment when he faces an extremely pissed of Human Suplex Machine in Dread. He has not forgotten That Malo is the reason is title reign has ended...... And after tonight, Malo might never forget it either! What will be his chance of survival?

4th Match: NSW United States/Canadian Heritage Championship: Bobby Cade vs Tommy Hart Jones

Then Tommy Hart Jones Defends his United States Championship against Bobby Cade in 1-on-1 action. Will Tommy get back his STOLEN title from Bobby or has Cade predicted his future reign as champ?

5th Match: NSW Heavyweight Championship: The BX Bully Rush vs Mr.H

The BX Bully has a chance to return the NSW Heavyweight Championship to CMO's corner when he challenges Mr.H for his title! Will Mr.H's dream of being champion end here?

6th Match Main Event: ESW World Championship / Compny vs Career J.A.C.K. Stone vs Lucky7Pointman 60 Minute Iron Man Match

Then the fight for NSW's survival is on when Pointman puts his career on the line against Stone's ownership of NSW, the ESW World title & most importantly, Pointman's daughter Anjulissa! All within the confines of a 60 Minute Iron Man Match! With so very much on the line on both sides, will their all be left in the ring? And if so, what will be left of either one of these 2? This match holds the very future of not one, but many ppl as well as NSW itself! This might be the last time you hear from me if Stone wins, & if thats the case, let me say that it has.... not been an honor to talk to anyone of you fucks! I think I'd rather be unemployed!

With that said, Lets start the damn show! LET's GET IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/diddyman4real

NSW Presents: NSW Season's Finale 4: Hell Freezes Over!
Page 1 of 1