Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeOWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!

Go down 
+2
Adam Pearce
OWF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OWF
Active enough to be called a member
OWF

OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! Empty
PostSubject: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Robb Haize has been released from the Oakdale Wrestling Federation as of 2/16/10
Photobucket

Robb Haize's release may come as a surprise to most of you, but you don't know the real Robb. He is an egotistical asshole who thinks hes the best wrestler in the West Coast. He is no longer in Oakdale, so I, Tyler Soria, have decided to release him. He won't be missed. He claims he will wreck the Season premiere in a few weeks, but he won't be allowed on the premises.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pearce

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm

WTF? Haize is one of your top guys, a former 9-time world champ, and this is the way that you treat him. I hope that not only he comes to the season premiere, but also that he kicks everyone's ass!
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Jonny.
Soria, shut up. You really cant stop me from showing up. If it's still YOUR backyard, ill find a way. The OWF is nothing without me. Remember, there is another fed in the 209 now....CVW....Jus think about that for a second.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

Fuck Tyler, i hate guys like him, no offence to anyone that know him
Back to top Go down
Ski Mask Man
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Ski Mask Man

Federations : SIW, AWE

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 pm

haize is a huge motherfucker
he will just kick down a door or something and chokeslam you to china
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!   OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWF Releases top preformer!! Details inside!
Page 1 of 1