Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeUpdate on RCW's Status as a Federation EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on RCW's Status as a Federation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

Update on RCW's Status as a Federation Empty
PostSubject: Update on RCW's Status as a Federation   Update on RCW's Status as a Federation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

For those who may not of heard yet, last week RCW became an inactive federation until further notice due to some problems that happened after the last show that the house owner didn't like. Therefore, we lost our location.

I'm going to try and work things out tomorrow and I will keep you all updated.

However, if RCW gets its location back we're only gonna have it until the supershow at the latest so don't be surprised if RCW dies by the time the summer hits unless we find a new place to wrestle or we just go back to the land of the comfy mattress that's impossible to bump on that is NWF lol
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: Update on RCW's Status as a Federation   Update on RCW's Status as a Federation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Ah, this is not good! Sad
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: Update on RCW's Status as a Federation   Update on RCW's Status as a Federation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

UPDATE:

I talked to the house owner... once the snow melts we gotta move the base so she can sell the house. Therefore RCW is officially on life support so to say Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on RCW's Status as a Federation   Update on RCW's Status as a Federation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on RCW's Status as a Federation
Page 1 of 1