Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeKWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame Empty
PostSubject: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-tw2yvW5A

Ignore the last move, i dont know what happened...
Back to top Go down
TheCrusher
Jobber
Jobber

Federations : NTW, KWE, AWA,NBW

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm

One of your best ones!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mrstokkvin
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 pm

So did you really "Start over" with your fed?
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Nah, the name got notting to do with it, i guess its just because it was the first KWE event in 2010
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 pm

First of all I must ask, how come whenever I see European feds, they always wrestle in like some sort of gym thingy? I am really interested in knowing.

The tie up make it more agressive, and look at each other in the eyes

Head lock keep your right foot always forward.

Right sided arm ringer no no, do it to the left it's easier and looks nicer.

the kid in teh yellow do the headlockon hsi ride side, and the dude taking the headlock wra your right arm around hsi side.

Make some contact with them clotheslines.

I liked the lil side flip thinger.

Out of everything in wrestling, wrong sided suplexs anger me the most, I don't know why, btu they do. make sure you do them with your left side, not right side.

Try to get your arm drags cleaner, I usually start off by grabing the arm and bring them through, and do the arm drag with your left arm to their left, so then incase you want to hold onto the arm you can go back into the arm ringer.

When you do roll throughs wiht like the wheelbarrel counter don't put your hands down to do the lucha roll, looks bad.

To do the wheel barrel, practice it, what I do is run towards you and as I get ready to jump bring my right leg out and it should fall right into place.

You gys needs to work on your selling a bit and bumps, BUT I know you guys are young so it's rpetty rad you aguys are starting off young and give it a few years and you guys will end up being pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am

Thanks for the great feedback, well keep that in mind, though i know i did a right-sided suplex, but i was in a complete "fuck it" mode because the guy i were wrestling had forgot the spots
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 am

i have already wrote on a comment what i think and i will add something to it and that is have a little more speed under chainings
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

You don't need speed for chaining, act like you are having a tough time getting ou of teh chain move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame   KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KWE Starting over - The Crusher Vs Flame
Page 1 of 1