Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeJay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The real Kris Blaze
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th Empty
PostSubject: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
The real Kris Blaze
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 pm

gbywn all over again
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

-Jay Risk needs to not be Jeff Hardy. It really isn't that hard to be yourself.
-Risk's punches are completely unbelievable
-When Blaze punches, you need to put your body into it. You look like you're just shrugging when you punch instead of putting force into it. You're fighting this guy. Make me believe you're giving it your all.
-I do this a lot too and so do a lot of CCW guys, but when you know the match is going to change sides, don't wait to get hit. Start to go for a hit, have him stop you. It's a much better belief in momentum shifting than letting him hit you.
-Risk could've went down for any of the forearms you gave, even for a second, but didn't. Having him go down on a chop was ridiculous.
-A little closer on the dodge on the clothesline. Good followup after the miss. Risk needs to hang on to you for a more believeable takedown.
-Unless you have something you're legit throwing someone into, don't let go out of an irish whip. The sign would have been alright if you were closer, but to use it as a rope doesn't make sense. Instead of letting go, pull him back in and hit a move or simply push him, then when he comes back, big boot.
-The second missed clothesline wasn't any better than the first, and the followup was bad. You knew the dropkick was coming so you didn't go at him, and he didn't quite hit a dropkick correctly. Tell him that for a dropkick, as hard as it is, keep his legs together. He's then suppose to land on his stomach or side, but try to get to his stomach.
-Nice sell on the bulldog, but Risk needs to hold on.
-Instead of cross bodying, he went sideways so you could pull him up instead of catching.
-Nice slam off the "crossbody"
-Nice suplex, but he sold wrong. He needs to go full back or risk injuring himself. If landing full back would've hurt his back due to some pre-existing condition, then he shouldn't be taking suplexes.
-I like the idea of the big boot miss for him to take control, but it needs to be closer to be believeable. Also, he needs to do something else in the match to gain momentum besides taking control after dodging.
-The x-factor looked good, and you should strangle the cameraman for putting their finger in the way for some of it
-The submission into cutter reversal is a classic favorite of mine, but he needs to hook the submission in properly and completely. Also, next time, try struggling out into a cutter instead of just standing up and going to your ass real quick.
-Decent superkick
-Try going for the powerbomb or whatever TWICE before he reverses. Also make the reverse more believeable. Have him hit the back of your knees instead of just grabbing your legs or something to show he's struggling to get out
-I didn't like the leg hold into the legdrop. he dropped your legs when he's suppose to jump over them. If he can't do it, he shouldn't do it. So tell him to practice it if he wants to use it.
-Nice backdrop, but once again he needs to go full back. Going to his feet could've injured his ankle. I know it's hard, especially on ground or park padding, but it is possible.
-Putting his arm behind for the DDT was kind of pointless seeing as how the other arm is used to protect. Unless he's willing to go full head, don't tuck an arm where he can't use it.
-Nice fireman's carry, nice reversal. Horrible Xtreme Twist. We had a guy in EXWF and CCW who can hit them near perfect. You have to have your opponent in a proper bridge for a reverse ddt. Be able to hold him with one arm. And completely do the twist of fate. Risk kind of spun then dropped you. The neck part of the move was completely removed and therefore, you shouldn't have been hurt in the slightest.
-As for the normal Twist. Once again, he spun but didn't get the cutter part. he needs to extend out. You sold it quite awesomely though. So props there.
-I like the random kid getting curb stomped
-Low blow needs to be from behind. Hit him in his upper thigh and it should look both believeable and be completely painless.
-You're cutter was good, but you need to be able to hold on. Hook his neck with one arm and use your other to pat his back, like a ddt. He needs to sell it as such as well. Watch how Executioner does it in ICW for better example
-Throwing your opponent into something heavy head-first is a great way for the audience to believe he's going to be down for awhile, so kudos on that.
-The legdrop was lackluster. It didn't add to the match at all.
-I'm assuming he wanted the senton to be a swanton. He needs to stetch his body out and use his arms to rotate himself. Also, if he's going to be throwing himself onto someone, he needs to aim for their chest/stomach area not head/chest area
-HOLY SHIT A PIN!

All in all, it was a decent match. You were really well at selling. Jeff Hardy needs to practice his specific moves and both of you need to make things more believable looking. You also need to work on having the match flow better so it's not a minor spot fest. It's the same with CCW, don't get me wrong, but working on things and planning, and going through the classic motions never fails.
Also Jeff Hardy should be himself.
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
The real Kris Blaze
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 pm

thanks.this actually helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

No worries. add me on fb. I sent a request
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Instead of irish whips do lucha rolls since you have no ropes and for the man who said low blows have to be from behind.. no they don't.
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

tell that kid in the white when he does hsi forearms to grap his oppts head n kind of guide him into his arm.

for chops he was chopping you way too low, chop like right at where your heart would be but in the middle.

even though you shouldn't do irish whips in a park n that, but hwen you do them do it from the rigth not the left.

kid in white, post off the scoop slam, put your hand into his right leg like up close to his hip.

Bad bad suplex dangerous, if he would've posted on you and keep his legs stgraight in the air( i keep my legs straight by tightening my ass cheecks)

That white boy needs to learn how to excute moves before he hurts someone, his swanton looked like he landed right on your face and majority of his moves were half assed.
n to the guy saying about the ddt, it is how the move is performed it's a variation of a DDT.
Back to top Go down
JLV
Active enough to be called a member
Active enough to be called a member
JLV

Federations : The Lewiston Wrestling Federation (LWF)

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:45 am

Saw this on my channel. Thanks for sending it. Enjoyed it. Really listen to those criticisms, they were pretty on. Keep on keepin' on brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lewistonwf.net/
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am

i didn't mean they had to be from behind. They're just more legit looking. in this vid, it looks like he just tried to punch him straight in the balls
Back to top Go down
Tony Deppen
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:33 pm

I know what you mean after seeing the low blow, I just saw that and I was like hmm flair did them from the front so!!
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 pm

I think what I should've said was use full arm instead of fist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th   Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Risk vs Kris Blaze March 6th
Page 1 of 1