Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeTTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Segrest
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Chris Segrest

Federations : .TKO. TTCW.

TTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage. Empty
PostSubject: TTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage.   TTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

TTCW 8 started with thee TTCW debut of Kyle Barber.
Jesse did not sign Kyle to the roster, but the team of "SO EPIC" (Chris Segrest and Aaron Storm) Invited him to the roste, Jesse let him stay because of the roster shortage.

In part 2 of TTCW 8, Chris Segrest came to the ring asking anyone who wants to wrestle him at the first TTCW Free Per View "Mass Effect" to come to the ring.
Chris was in for a bif suprise when 3DG (Third Degree Gangster) formerly known as "The Exterminater came to the ring.
Many weeks ago out of kayfabe, he was fired for threatening to rape Chris Segrests girl friend.
Chris asked 3DG," Dident Jesse Stkes fire you after you gave your abuseve comments about my girlfriend?"
3DG said, "So what? what id i ment everything i said?"
Chris took the mic and said, 'are you serious you really mean"- 3DG snatched the mic and said, " Damn serious."
(their was a seilence)
3DG slaped Chris, and then drop kicked him.

right after, in part 3 it was Chris Segrest vs Kyle Barber in kyles debut match, Kyle hit a low blow with out the ref knowing then made chris submit to the leg lock.

in part 4, George Jonnbrusher had a promo where he talked about the current events in TTCW and to one day return.

in part 5, The TTCW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION WRESTLED THE TTCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AARON STORM IN A STREET FIGHT FOR THE TTCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.
SADISTIC WON and became the first person to hold two championships in TTCW history.

Thats TTCW 8, how did you like it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChrisSegrest

TTCW 8 Resalults, footage, and full coverage.
Page 1 of 1