Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeWhats you're favorite Wrestling move? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

Whats you're favorite Wrestling move? Empty
PostSubject: Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?   Whats you're favorite Wrestling move? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah, Whats youre favorite Wrestling move to use in the backyard?

Ive always liked the F-5, or as i call it "The ACKA Driver"
Its been my finisher pretty much my entire "carrier" and i still love doing it.
Its always fun when im able to trow my opponent extra high, or when i use some variation of the move.
I dont exactly know why, but i just think its amazing to do so its defintly my favorite move to do..

Whats urs...?
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?   Whats you're favorite Wrestling move? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Flame wrote:
Yeah, Whats youre favorite Wrestling move to use in the backyard?

Ive always liked the F-5, or as i call it "The ACKA Driver"
Its been my finisher pretty much my entire "carrier" and i still love doing it.
Its always fun when im able to trow my opponent extra high, or when i use some variation of the move.
I dont exactly know why, but i just think its amazing to do so its defintly my favorite move to do..

Whats urs...?

Spear, samoan drop and black hole slam are my 3 favs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

PostSubject: Re: Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?   Whats you're favorite Wrestling move? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

My favorites are:

- Cloverleaf. I actually just used it for the first time on camera at ABW Week #5. I might use it as a finisher in the indies, but as a yarder I prefer my Eternal Snare as my primary submission, more because I've been using it since I started backyard wrestling and it's semi-original.

- Inverted Headlock Backbreaker or the Inverted Headlock Takeover. I used the Randy Orton backbreaker by mistake in ABW's second exhibition in November of 2008, and I did it so cleanly I decided to make it a signature. I tried the Inverted Headlock Takeover after seeing Bryan Danielson do it on HDNet at ABW Week #1. It's gotten good reactions, so I'll stick to it. I have another Inverted Headlock Backbreaker variation I'm going to debut in ABW's GBYWN Spring Challenge match.

- Side Effect Clutch Suplex. I don't know what else to call it by. Wikipedia calls the Side Effect a "Wrist-Lock Sideslam," but when I think of a Wrist-Lock Suplex, I think more of the Moonlight Suplex with the hands clasped in a greco-roman knuckle lock with the opponent at the sides. Anyway, I saw Jamie Anderson use this move against Double D and I decided to try it. I used it twice in ABW Week #5, so you can check it out there.

- Inverted Suplex. It's cool. I want to do an Inverted Superplex someday.

- Mortal Fate (flipping sit-out neckbreaker). I've only done it right once and it was at a bad angle so I couldn't see it well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to use it in our GBYWN Spring Challenge match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?   Whats you're favorite Wrestling move? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats you're favorite Wrestling move?
Page 1 of 1