Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

Home... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
Innit
Absolution
Shawn Jovi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

... Empty
PostSubject: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 am

I quit NWF last night.

Basically what happened was that I wanted to push NWF to improve as a federation and make them better by having more shows and learn some stuff they didn't know and then they bashed me for it. Honestly I don't get why they would reject help but whatever, I have no regrets. Although I do believe I kinda pushed them a bit too hard. =/

So basically there's only three or four people left in NWF and a ton of alter egos consisting of the same people which pretty much leaves the federation with little to no potential and a lot of unnecessary titles.

I don't really care much about NWF, although I do wish them the best of luck without me and the RCW guys around (excluding Rex).

Anyway, I've been thinking about going back to UWA next month just for training and not to wrestle. I'm also planning my return to BYW at Revival: Midwest Extravaganza II. My plans after that are still unclear but I do have a rough idea of what I'm going to do I love you
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am

In ACW we had a bunch of alter-egos, for the main reason that Josh could write proper storylines. But we ended up wrestling a lot to keep it going as much as we could. It was assumed we would wrestle every weekend until further notice. Although it helped that we took over the garage and we had our own place to wrestle regardless of the weather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 pm

righto. I'm gonna try and make peace with NWF soon. If it doesn't work... then oh well haha
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

So when is soon?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Flame wrote:
So when is soon?

actually it's more like... never.

After hearing that NWF doesn't want to be on youtube and Rex Renegade requested for NWF to not to be inducted into GBYWN, I've officially given up on them...

They can't be saved from their own stupidity. Sure yarding is meant to be fun but that doesn't mean you shouldn't share your fun and show your progress online. The only reason why they're so anal about this in my opinion is because they were dumb enough to enter themselves in the newspaper 8 years ago, which led to the house owner's insurance to get fucked up or something like that. I don't remember what their reasoning was but oh well.

Honestly, I'm done yarding in Wisconsin. This state has no hope. Hopefully I can move to Indiana and wrestle with ICW and CCW within the next year. That'd be a dream come true I love you
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Ya if you want to make a name for yourself you have to make a stand, and YouTube is the way to go. Maybe you should make a promo video of you burying wisconsin wrestling in a grave lol.
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Federations : UWA, NWF

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm

You need to learn to shut your fucking mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Focusing on NWF will weaken you Tyler. You gotta understand that. UWA will make you stronger. I might go to UWA for training but that's it. I don't know. I don't think anyone in UWA liked me from the start. Reminds me of Insane Championship Wrestling to be honest =/
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm not focusing on NWF, I'm there because they love wrestling and so do I.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Woa its almost a brawl here! But I guess the good thing is we all have a passion for it otherwise we wouldn't be debating about it.
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am

As much as I'm cool with us wrestling and posting, and showing people our progress, I'm totally over for what NWF is doing.

Cuz the posting and showing people your work is double edged. And some people would rather wrestle and have fun then post their stuff have some people like it and other people be dicks.

So yeah, I'm down with what NWF is doing. They love wrestling. they don't need to film their stuff, post it, have other people even recognize it. If they like it, that's fine with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 am

I suppose. Ever since I took my break from BYW people have just driven me over the edge and I kinda took my frustrations out on NWF. So to whom it may concern, I'm sorry for going overboard on everything. It was wrong of me to do and I apologize Sad
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Not wanting to post videos at youtube is just stupid unless you have a good reason like no camera etc... But i think you should stop caring about NWF Shawn, to be honest i dont like 'em as a federation, and the only people which seem to give a shit about it are you and Renegade. A group of people which refuse to improve, are scared of wrestling on stuff stiffer than a big soft matress, have a couple of events each year and dont want to be on the internet at all isnt worth to be involved with Shawn, seriously... Sorry but thats my opinion on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Flame wrote:
Not wanting to post videos at youtube is just stupid unless you have a good reason like no camera etc... But i think you should stop caring about NWF Shawn, to be honest i dont like 'em as a federation, and the only people which seem to give a shit about it are you and Renegade. A group of people which refuse to improve, are scared of wrestling on stuff stiffer than a big soft matress, have a couple of events each year and dont want to be on the internet at all isnt worth to be involved with Shawn, seriously... Sorry but thats my opinion on all of this.

That's what I'm trying to get across with all this. Your reasons are why I can't stand NWF. They CAN do better but they CHOOSE not to.

Wisconsin BYW is dead. NWF ruined it. I'm the soul survivor of Wisconsin BYW.

The End
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:04 pm

I've tried to be nice Shawn, but you are a fucking dumbass.

UWA is Wisconsin Backyard Wrestling, there hasn't been anything else. ICW, RCW, DUE, NWF... all that shit is just that, shit. Friends and people getting together to goof around. You are a terrible wrestler, people try to help you improve, and you don't... ever. NWF is posting their videos on youtube, I don't know where you got your information but it's not true. NWF wrestles on the ground, the mattress is there for big bumps that they don't want to do on the ground, that's the only mattress they had at the time so that's the one they used. NWF is just for fun, it doesn't matter how many 'events' we have a year, we just do it for fun.

Whether you move to Indiana or not, it's not going to change anything. You're still going to be a terrible wrestler, you're never going to improve. The only thing that will change is that you're not going to have your dad there to bail you out when you need it so you'll be fucked. I'm sorry if my words are harsh or hurt your feelings, but you need to hear it. If you move to Indiana you're going to be throwing your life away. Backyard Wrestling is a hobby, not a lifestyle. The only reason to shape your life around backyard wrestling is to improve so you can get into the indy's and one day the pros, and we all know you're not going to the indy's. You need to get a place to live, get a job, grow up, and move on with your life.

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing you waste your life away.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 am

The only dumb person here must be you if you think that Shawn dosnt improve, seriously watch the videos from last year and then the ones from for an example RCW TWIW and then tell him he hasnt improved.
When it comes to your statements about UWA - WI and NWF they are pretty much wrong. I watched a couple of UWA - WI videos when you guys wrestled there, and to be honest you guys were the best ones exept Gust, the rest were horrible overated wrestlers which think they are good simply because they wrestle in a ring. And NWF dosnt wrestle on the ground, not at all!? They wrestle on a big soft matress and WALK on the ground around it.
And moving to Indiana wouldnt be wasted since you improve when you wrestle BETTER guys, and it dosnt really seem like Wisconsin got any really good wrestlers while Indiana got lots of 'em.

Seriously, Stop...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 am

Flame, calm down. I can kind of see where Rex Renegade coming from. However, I feel as though trying to embarrass me with this post on my forums is a dumb idea but whatever.

Tyler, the only reason why BYW has because more than hobby to me is because it basically saved my life. It sounds lame but its true. I was almost suicidal back in early 2007 when I had no friends and you bashed me about ICW. When RCW started up and I made new friends like Bobby, Zac, Caleb, etc. and it turned me around for a while.

The reason why I attempted to leave BYW is because it was becoming this said "lifestyle." Unfortunately, I couldn't do it. If I moved to Indiana it wouldn't be forever, it would be until I get my head together. As far as finding a place to live and getting a job. I have a job and I have an apartment (in case you forgot which you basically did). I'm paying for it and I'm looking for a second job. I'm trying to make progress in my life. It's just people like you Tyler who try and shoot me down and make me not want to continue trying to live. I'm a depressed kid. You should know this by now.

I'm done fighting about NWF. In fact, I sent an apology message to you, Nick and Ryan on facebook already this morning. Feel what you want about it but if you still have problems with me then in the kindest way possible, please just fuck off... seriously.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Shawn Selby wrote:
Tyler, the only reason why BYW has because more than hobby to me is because it basically saved my life.

This is true for me as well. Without BYW, or wrestling in general, I'd be WAYY more outta shape then I currently am. So I see where you are coming from buddy.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:02 pm

I sent an apology message to Semi, Private Ryan and Rex Renegade. So far, Ryan and Semi accepted and I'm most likely going to return there soon. However, I'm gonna live under their rules which basically means I'm starting on the bottom and working my way up and there's no GBYWN involved. =/

NWF is better than not wrestling at all which is the main reason why I'm going back. Hopefully when I return Rex Renegade can accept my apology too Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Sometimes GBYWN can help and sometimes it can harm. GBYWN is good for setting up supershows, but it doesn't always help get more fans. Many of the GBYWN feds were well established before going into GBYWN.

Anyways, you are like the attitude era, never know what is going to happen lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm

lol. The only reason why I wanted NWF in GBYWN is so people like Rex Renegade and myself can win GBYWN titles again. Honestly all the GBYWN inductions do is get you on BYW Weekly and enable you to win new titles. I just wanted them inducted but not so much advertised. but whatever, I'll just wrestle there and hopefully rebuild RCW one day. If that happens, then maybe I can do another major show in the future

I think I made GBYWN look like a huge deal to NWF but its really not. You're barely advertised and you don't have to be good wrestlers to be in it. I just pushed everyone too hard and now they think being in GBYWN isn't fun or important.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Shawn Selby wrote:
I just pushed everyone too hard and now they think being in GBYWN isn't fun or important.

It isn't either one of those things. If anything it gives yarders egos.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Absolution wrote:
Sometimes GBYWN can help and sometimes it can harm. GBYWN is good for setting up supershows, but it doesn't always help get more fans. Many of the GBYWN feds were well established before going into GBYWN.

Anyways, you are like the attitude era, never know what is going to happen lol.

The GBYWNation is a great concept. The forums suck. Really. No reason in going there unless you are a great wrestler and not from California.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

HaiZe wrote:
The GBYWNation is a great concept. The forums suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content