Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeWell... Were fucked, end of story EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well... Were fucked, end of story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

Well... Were fucked, end of story Empty
PostSubject: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 am

Now as most of you dont know the federation i created has gone thru alot of bullshit. Like 10 of 15 members have been complete faggots, last fall we still did weekly shows with two people. We have held out for a long time but i dont know about that anymore, ive kinda lost all hope in my federation, and yesterday one of the most loyal guys quitted. He has been in my federation since its started for like three and a half years and he was with no doubt the best one. So i guess my federation is dead but... we will still make some matches and stuff like that since i'm not planning to quit doing BYW, and i will still be wrestling at every KWE show. Unfortantley they do way to little shows so its gonna be less BYW for me than ever... -.-

Yeah, whatever. I wish i lived somewhere where BYW was popular :/
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 am

I know how you feel bro. I lost faith in RCW and backyard wrestling in Wisconsin as a whole.

Sorry to hear about the downfall of your fed though. It's a true shame bro Sad

Oh, happy birthday by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:24 am

We all wish we lived where BYW was popular! I guess all you can do Flame is hold out as long as you can, often people that quit end up returning as long as you remain on good terms with them. In worst case scenario, all you need is two people with a stationary camera and a bunch of masks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Absolution wrote:
We all wish we lived where BYW was popular! I guess all you can do Flame is hold out as long as you can, often people that quit end up returning as long as you remain on good terms with them. In worst case scenario, all you need is two people with a stationary camera and a bunch of masks!

agreed
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:08 am

Yeah, we will problary stick around with a couple of videos each month or summat. Hopefully we will have a last show to...

Btw thanks Shawn x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... Were fucked, end of story   Well... Were fucked, end of story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... Were fucked, end of story
Page 1 of 1