Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeBret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

Bret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit   Bret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm

From here: http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1278013652

"I feel that it's ridiculous for anyone to think they are serving the best interests of Owen's memory or his children to pretend he wasn't a wrestler," Bret Hart started on his Facebook page. "Not only was he a wrestler, he was a great one and proud of it. I personally believe Martha Hart has done nothing to keep his memory alive and sadly, he fades from view a little more every year. I do suspect this lawsuit is more about publicity, ego, and small-mindedness than it is about pro-wrestling and all of those that are in it.

"I know Owen was always proud of his body of work. His fans have never forgotten him and most of today's WWE wrestlers and hundreds of employees have never forgotten him. They speak endlessly of loving memories that speak volumes on what kind of person he was. I saw Owen on TV a few weeks ago against a young Matt Hardy and it put me in such a good mood all day long. Why would anyone want to prevent that? Martha needs to accept the sad truth that he's gone, but we all deserve to be able to salute and honor him for being the great man and the great wrestler that he was."
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net

Bret Hart responds to Martha Hart's lawsuit
Page 1 of 1