Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomePennsylvania Wrestling Association EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pennsylvania Wrestling Association

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DimShady
Jobber
Jobber

Federations : the PWA

Pennsylvania Wrestling Association Empty
PostSubject: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:05 pm

hey everyone whats up, we are a returning fed and always looking for wrestlers, here is a video from 4 years ago and one of my last matches

Back to top Go down
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 pm

I got a bunch of questions! Does PWA stand for something? Where are you guys located? And what is your ring made of?
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
DimShady
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 pm

yep, stands for Pennsylvania Wrestling Association, my cousin made that back in the day and we just stuck with it, We are located in Chambersburg,PA. That ring was made out of alot of stuff, we used a trampoline for a base to start, Tires underneath it so it didnt have to much bounce, Plywood nailed together on top and a thin layer of padding, which ended up getting ripped off, We are going to be building another ring soon, But wont be as tall,single layer of tires, and a wooden platform with ladders as corners staked into the ground, i can get pics up as soon as its done if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

That sounds cool! I love it when people build their own rings. It gives character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
DimShady
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

i agree, I have wrestled in real rings before tho, i do like them to but I agree there just something about homemade rings and byw that just click lol
Back to top Go down
DimShady
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

we now have new videos up on youtube, from our last 2 shows, there is about 3-4hrs of footage up. look up username DimShady and let us know what you think, Comments and ratings would be great, your support is greatly appricated
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:55 pm

hey dim long time no talk man remeber me psychotic from ebw or you may know my sn on yahoo JackJekel_1234567.... lol its been a while you dudes need to host a super show this spring or summer so i can come up and work with you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania Wrestling Association   Pennsylvania Wrestling Association I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pennsylvania Wrestling Association
Page 1 of 1