Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeThe final vote EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final vote

Go down 
+2
Ted Salvo
Liam 'The llama' Doran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm

The final vote Promoc14

This is the end of the promo championship and will begin the number 1 contenders ladder..... the person with the most votes at the end of a week (9th augest 2010) will lose the promo challenge:

Hung Lo - votes - 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gYjAj6A58

The Rizz - votes - 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmdeSeeyFhE&feature=player_embedded

Also my vote is 4 hung lo.... as much as i did love the promo it perty much was a joke version of the rizz's last promo

Also get all ur mates 2 watch the vids cose who ever gets the most view will have 1 vote taken away

Last edited by Liam 'The llama' Doran on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Ted Salvo
Active enough to be called a member

Federations : LWF

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

We're voting to eliminate right? If so I vote to eliminate Hung Lo for a really poor imitation of the Rizz's SF promo.
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Ted Salvo wrote:
We're voting to eliminate right? If so I vote to eliminate Hung Lo for a really poor imitation of the Rizz's SF promo.

The Rizz is very good with words and does come up with something new every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 am

Ted Salvo wrote:

yea we are
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 pm

2 days remaining
Back to top Go down
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 pm

I vote Rizz...BECAUSE I CAN!
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Ted Salvo wrote:

You are not as think as I drunk you are? lol
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm

ok guys as per of the rules was the most views will get a vote taken away n cose of mr hazards late vote it makes it a draw so we come down 2 a tie.... so wats ganna happen is.... well tbh i never came up with wat would happen in a tie braker.... but i gess as im running the show i should have the casting vote.... n as my vote was 4 hung lo it makes the rizz the winner.... but hung lo got very close 2 winning n well as a conserlation prize he will be number 1 contender 4 it (me n absolution will talk more bout how we are ganna run the championship).... So BYWRulz first championship The Rizz!!!
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Congrats Rizz!
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Oooo that evil Rad Hazard....you better be a #1 contender soon sir. The Rizz has a few words for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am

The Rizz wrote:
Oooo that evil Rad Hazard....you better be a #1 contender soon sir. The Rizz has a few words for you Smile

Intresting.... that could be a perty epic 1st defence.... but as it stands hung lo is the number 1 contender but rad is more that welcome to challenge him 4 that spot.... as will i 2
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am

Liam 'The llama' Doran wrote:
The Rizz wrote:

Intresting.... that could be a perty epic 1st defence.... but as it stands hung lo is the number 1 contender but rad is more that welcome to challenge him 4 that spot.... as will i 2

Rizz's first defense should go by fast. We will film Hung Lo's reaction to the vote and promo this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 pm

The Rizz wrote:

Oh Rizz how quickly you forget I won the 2009 GBYWN Promo challenge, ending JLV's 3 years run AND won GBYWN Promo Cutter of 2009 award & GBYWN Peep of 2009 award at the end of the year. You're practically Shemus, holding the belt as a paper champion merely because It amuses me how proud you are to be a second rate "promo cutter". You're the shockmaster of promo cutters, only remembered because of your terrible flop.

Last edited by Rad Hazard on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Rad Hazard wrote:
The Rizz wrote:

Oh Rizz how quickly you forget I won the 2009 GBYWN Promo challenge, ending JLV's 3 years run AND won GBYWN Promo Cutter of 2009 award & GBYWN Peep of 2009 award at the end of the year. You're practically Shemus, holding the belt as a paper champion merely because I allow it.

Put your name on the contenders list! lol
Back to top Go down
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm

I edited my comment. it's much funnier now. lol.
Back to top Go down
Ted Salvo

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Rad Hazard wrote:
The Rizz wrote:

Oh Rizz how quickly you forget I won the 2009 GBYWN Promo challenge, ending JLV's 3 years run AND won GBYWN Promo Cutter of 2009 award & GBYWN Peep of 2009 award at the end of the year. You're practically Shemus, holding the belt as a paper champion merely because It amuses me how proud you are to be a second rate "promo cutter". You're the shockmaster of promo cutters, only remembered because of your terrible flop.

If you actually believed half of this you'd be on the Contender's List.

Contender's List wrote:

1. Hung Lo
2. Liam Doran

... huh, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT.
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

That was Salvo straight to the soul! I don't know if Hazard can recover! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Listen, if Rad would rather just make comments on videos and forums and not man up, that is ok. He may think of me as Shaemus...but at least being like Shaemus is better then being Todd Pettengill (wow that reference ages me and anybody who knows who that is).
Back to top Go down
Ted Salvo

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm

The Rizz wrote:
Listen, if Rad would rather just make comments on videos and forums and not man up, that is ok. He may think of me as Shaemus...but at least being like Shaemus is better then being Todd Pettengill (wow that reference ages me and anybody who knows who that is).

Oh god DAMN it, Rizz.

(Anybody doesn't get this reference can GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS *shakes walker*)
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Jobber
Jobber
Josh McMullin

Federations : ACW

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 pm

i remember pettengill he tried way too hard. i remember when he hosted mania and saturday mornings. yes im old too Sad
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 am

Josh McMullin wrote:
i remember pettengill he tried way too hard. i remember when he hosted mania and saturday mornings. yes im old too Sad

lol yea 2 old ha.... but back to subject i think rad should show the rizz who the boss is n put himself forward as a contedner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The final vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final vote   The final vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The final vote
Page 1 of 1