Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeBackyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 Empty
PostSubject: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm

epic show man Smile shame 2 see selby no showed Sad cose i was hopping 2 take the pure championship from him but i gess it will be a few more years in byw before i get me hands on a gbywn title Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 am

meh. I didn't really no show. I unconfirmed like three weeks in advance and I didn't have a pure title match scheduled when the card first came out. So I'm guessing they needed some kind of bullshit excuse to make me lose the title due to my temporary retirement.
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Rad Hazard
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
Rad Hazard

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Shawn Selby wrote:
meh. I didn't really no show. I unconfirmed like three weeks in advance and I didn't have a pure title match scheduled when the card first came out. So I'm guessing they needed some kind of bullshit excuse to make me lose the title due to my temporary retirement.

It was Domi's idea. lol. He and Knicks were UBER pissed that you left while still champion.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 pm

y didnt u just def (n lose) at wrestling in WI then matt or zac or who ever could have taken it 2 the supershow?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Rad Hazard wrote:
Shawn Selby wrote:

It was Domi's idea. lol. He and Knicks were UBER pissed that you left while still champion.

I couldn't of made the Chicago show regardless of whether I went to Canada or not and I didn't feel like waiting around.

As far as Knicks and Domi go they can shut up. Me leaving was none of their business tbh. I'm sorry I was burnt out and what not but whatever.

Midwest Extravaganza will also be my last supershow for a while. I really shouldn't go anywhere where I'm not really fully welcomed
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10   Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestling Weekly 7/14/10
Page 1 of 1