Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeThe Rizz responds to Liam Doran EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rizz responds to Liam Doran

Go down 
+2
Innit
Ted Salvo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted Salvo
Active enough to be called a member
Active enough to be called a member

Federations : LWF

The Rizz responds to Liam Doran Empty
PostSubject: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 am

The techie's computer has finally stopped sucking, so have a title defense from your (un)friendly neighborhood Internet Superhero.

Song about a minute in is credited on the video page and in the annotations, so click through if you're curious.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Yay, The Rizz! =D Good promo..!
Back to top Go down
logan
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : ITW, NIGGA, JEW, X2X, DBYW, TWA

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm

im sorry i just dont see how he is champ.
like he is good but i have watched the old BYW promos and yeah.
but this is just my opinon.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:06 pm

He's the champ because his promos are always hillarous, and enjoyable to watch. End of story!
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 am

Ok my laptop is busted right now n im sendin this mesage via me phone... But i cant watch vids on it... So i wont be able 2 see the vid 4 a while but cant wait 2 see wat u have said Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 am

Thank you Flame for the kind words...I make these vids to have a good time and have a little fun with my fellow backyarders.

Tommy if you dont feel like I should be the champ, if I successfully defend against Liam, then please put your name on the list. Im not slighted by your comments or anything, cause like you said, it is your opinion. And it could just be that you are more into the serious style of promo making. I enjoy those myself, but when it comes down to filming time, I love sitting down with a few people and just bouncing goofy ideas off each other and see what sticks.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm

ok i v got me laptop back and rizz.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! wp man.... so now we leave it to the hands of voting
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

the rizz also had a good promo as well imo. i dont know who to vote for but the nfl thing was epic because in lliams promo he was wareing a farve jersey lol so both promos are great you guys are doing good i love it.

i might have to jump in on this but it will be too late because my cam is down untill i get a new usb for it as well as a new charger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 pm

psychotic wrote:
the rizz also had a good promo as well imo. i dont know who to vote for but the nfl thing was epic because in lliams promo he was wareing a farve jersey lol so both promos are great you guys are doing good i love it.

i might have to jump in on this but it will be too late because my cam is down untill i get a new usb for it as well as a new charger.

ermmmmmmmm i dnt know how to brake this 2 u.... but this is a old promo... he aint reponded with a new 1 yet XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz responds to Liam Doran   The Rizz responds to Liam Doran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rizz responds to Liam Doran
Page 1 of 1