Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeWilliam Regal announces his Retirement EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William Regal announces his Retirement

Go down 
+2
Liam 'The llama' Doran
MRJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MRJ
Jobber
Jobber
MRJ

Federations : GCXWA

William Regal announces his Retirement Empty
PostSubject: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

WWE Veteran William Regal Announces His Retirement
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

WWE veteran William Regal has announced his impending retirement at a live WWE event in London, England tonight after a decade of service to the company and 27 years preforming. Regal, 42 has been a mainstay with WWE since 2000 capturing a number of major championships such as the Intercontinental title (x2), World Tag Team title (x4) and two defunct titles the WWE Hardcore (x3) and European(x4). Regal also become a King of the Ring winner upon his return in 2008 and served as the Commissioner and General Manger for WWE programming.

Regal's career started at aged just 15 on the carnival circuit in Blackpool England. He teamed with Robbie Brookside achieving national success appearing on the highly popular ITV World of Sport. Regal's big break come in 1992 after he was signed to World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in which he spent seven years until a brief departure to WWE before returning to WCW in 1999. During his time in WCW he captured the Television championship four times. By 2000 he had left WCW and would begin his current decade long run with WWE.

Regal recently signed a 42 month contract with WWE until 2014 which suggests he will stay on with the company as a backstage official or agent. His retirement may not be effective immediate and he make complete his current storyline with Daniel Bryan. We will have more details soon.

Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 am

Hopefully he has a retirement match with Daniel Bryan. It is fitting for both of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
logan
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : ITW, NIGGA, JEW, X2X, DBYW, TWA

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:04 am

He hasn't officially retired, he is still with WWE
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

I grew up watching him on Raw, so it's sad to see him hang up the boots. Unfortunately everyone grows older. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

Regal must have wrestled Daniel Bryan at that house show and so the writer assumed they were going to be feuding on television. It's been two weeks and Regal hasn't even been on camera since. I'd love them to feud, but so far it doesn't seem to be happening.

Do you know what would be fucking neat? CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. William Regal.
Back to top Go down
MRJ
Jobber
Jobber
MRJ

Federations : GCXWA

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

i agree with that statement but prolly would never happen vince doesnt want to show good wrestling on tv
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Bull, they put on good wrestling all the time. In the past week:

Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger (Smackdown)
Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio (Raw)
John Morrison vs. Sheamus (Raw)
David Hart Smith vs. Tyson Kid (Superstars)

That's plenty of good wrestling just over a week's time. Don't be so pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Adrian Blaqueheart wrote:
)
Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio (Raw)

That's plenty of good wrestling just over a week's time. Don't be so pessimistic.

now theirs just something not right bout that statement.... it aint the daniel bryan bit... its the alberto del rio bit.... he cant wreslte that well n hes shit a promos... and i dnt get y their pushing 4 him to become a main eventer... yet their are alot more out their who should be getting the push insted of del rio... like christian (when he was their), jack swagger, Ziggler, Bryan, John morry and, well up till 2 weeks ago he was still being the mainevent bitch, the miz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Regal announces his Retirement   William Regal announces his Retirement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Regal announces his Retirement
Page 1 of 1