Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeRex Renegade EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rex Renegade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Federations : UWA, NWF

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm

A highlight video, a promo, and then two videos of what I consider to possibly be my greatest matches; one on base, one on tramp.

Tell me what you guys think.

Ignite the Revolution (Highlight Video)

Renegade Speaks (Promo)

NWF Halloween Hangover 2009 - Rex Renegade vs. Darkfire (Best Match on Base)

RCW Ronaversary 2008 - Ladder Match: Michael Chaos vs. 'The Korean Enigma' Dudezik for the RCW Heavyweight Championship (Best Match on Tramp)
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I think your first match with DarkFire as Rex Renegade was better but then again I don't remember haha

Dudezik vs. Chaos was good times though. I miss the boxes as bad as it sounds lol
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

We miss the boxes because we haven't found a replacement for them yet; once we find a way to build tables and shit... we won't miss them! lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I say we buy a lot of plywood
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Sounds good to me! Smile

I just can't help with the paying, I wish I could but college is killing my wallet.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss Matthew Massacre
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Federations : CCW

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 pm

im gonna give u some feedy. dont take it the wrong way im just trying to help. i watched ur best match on base.

u guys need to lock up right. shawn u know how... teach em. =)
suplex's, ddt's and stuff need to be on the left side. its not hard to learn how to do these things. it just takes bout two weeks of dedication. i can teach that if i come.
3:07 i was confused by the move. miscommunication??? 3:28 put some muscle behind that move. the move dont hurt much. its only a orton backbreaker. umm... u guys need to post for moves. makes stuff alot easier to do like suplexs and such. bulldog at like 420 something i dug lots. he just needs to take it right. for make shift ropes 520 had good form on the ropes... just i usually see it on the right shoulder blade instead of the left. sell on the stunner was awesome. i dug it =) the tombstone u literally almost killed him... but it wasnt ur fault. he needs to be taught to tuck his chin to his chest or he is going to break his neck sooner or later. i respect u for landing on ur stomach complete on that splash.

i liked the match. alot better than the other ones ive seen. =)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattkuhstoss
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Good feedy bro. I need to learn to do stuff on the left as well. It just feels unnatural to me though. And when you mean to the left you mean on the left side of your body correct?
Back to top Go down
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 pm

basically yes. just when u do arm ringers ring there left arm. headlocks use ur left arm to lock it in. zaq and i can go through it if we go.
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks a lot bro!

To clear up, 3:07, I used a little too much force hopping up onto him and it took him by surprise so he couldn't spin, it was supposed to be a spinebuster lol. I think that's what went wrong.

What do you mean by post for moves? lol

As for the big boot, he didn't tell me what he was doing he just threw me so I didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm

its hard to explain... like extremely. u basically put a hand on ur opponent to help him get u over or lift u up or stall u for moves... i tryed to find a good example but i couldnt find one.
Back to top Go down
Rex Renegade
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars
Rex Renegade

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 pm

I think I see what you're saying!
Back to top Go down
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

like if u notice for scoop slams the guy taking it puts his hand on the guys upper thigh or above the waste in the hip. or like when a guy taking a suplex puts his right hand on the guys thigh and when there ready to go he pushes with that hand. or when u go for a military press and u have both hands on the guys shoulder. yeah thats posting basically. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rex Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Renegade   Rex Renegade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Renegade
Page 1 of 1