Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMWA ThanksBLEEDING EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MWA ThanksBLEEDING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Empty
PostSubject: MWA ThanksBLEEDING   MWA ThanksBLEEDING I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 am

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Sxizde

On November 28, 2010, the Michigan Wrestling Association held their third event, titled "ThanksBLEEDING". Here is the full match.

My analysis: Ghoul and Razor was a nice little back-and-forth. Excited to see what comes as experience grows.

I like the promo Alec did at the beginning, and the cut to his entrance. MWA has moved from the yard to the garage (now named MWA Arena 2), presumably until a better base is built. I like the entrance setup, though I think the base has been reduced because of it. I think the match should've started a little earlier, seeing as it was getting dark and you can't see much of anything while it's taking place outside. I don't know why the weird background music was put in, though I can only assume it's because commentary was done when it wasn't supposed to. When the cameraman went onto the ladder, I thought it was a pretty interesting angle. Nice match, but then there comes a common complaint I have with the fed I never really spoke of till now, and that is: the use of weapons. I think the fed may be trying to make itself look like it's from the 90s with more emphasis on being hardcore than with actual athleticism. Every MWA match so far has had the use of weapons, and I think it would make the fed look a little more good if there was less use of weapons (such as using them only in like real important storyline matches, it makes the impact of using the weapon more felt if weapons aren't used all that much) and more technical stuff. I don't run the fed though so it's not my decision. Alec could've had a bit more of a push with maybe a month-long reign as World Champion instead of two weeks, but we'll have to see how exactly this works out in the storyline.

MATCHES:
GHOUL VS RAZOR

"THE UNDERDOG" ALEC RUTLEDGE (C) VS KARNAGE FOR THE MWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

All constructive criticism is welcome.

Last edited by Skull Jr. on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Karnage
Active enough to be called a member
Karnage

Federations : HCW,MWA,TCW,HOT

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA ThanksBLEEDING   MWA ThanksBLEEDING I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 am

Skull Jr was not there due to the Ghoul taking himout the day before. the ghould vs Razor and that match should be up soon, like today. Alec was Champ for 3 1/2 weeks, and We had used weapons due to the no DQ rule in the match.
Back to top Go down
http://MWAuniverse.webs.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA ThanksBLEEDING   MWA ThanksBLEEDING I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 am

Karnage wrote:
Skull Jr was not there due to the Ghoul taking himout the day before. the ghould vs Razor and that match should be up soon, like today. Alec was Champ for 3 1/2 weeks, and We had used weapons due to the no DQ rule in the match.

"Midnight Mayhem", the event Alec won the title, happened on November 14. This event was on Nov. 28. That's two weeks.

It's a Last Man Standing match I understand, but not every match needs to be no DQ, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Karnage
Karnage

Federations : HCW,MWA,TCW,HOT

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA ThanksBLEEDING   MWA ThanksBLEEDING I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am

Not every match has been.
Back to top Go down
http://MWAuniverse.webs.com
Sponsored content

MWA ThanksBLEEDING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA ThanksBLEEDING   MWA ThanksBLEEDING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MWA ThanksBLEEDING
Page 1 of 1