Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomePromo Tournament?  EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo Tournament?

Go down 
+2
Adrian Blaqueheart
Carl Robbin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Yes we do have the promo championship but right now that isn't going anywhere... no one is seeming to be doing much right now and well so far its seems dead. So i've came up with the idea of maybe every month or 2 we have a King Of The Ring style tournament, but with promos. So King Of The Promos.

Now the whole concept of promos is delivering a message to an opponent some times, but you can also deliver a message to everyone. Hell look at some of the greatest Promos ever delivered... some of these were from Ric Flair, Raven, Bobby Heenan, Paul Ellering, etc.

So how about that concept? Gets the board active?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I would participate in the promos but I don't know how to. Like if I'm allowed to just challenge the champion or if there's a ranking system or something.
Back to top Go down
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 am

check out the topics in there it tells you
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 am

well im down 4 the king of the ring promo thing... plus it give rizz another reason 2 come on here.... so he can reck all our promos XD ... anywho im ganna be cutting 1 4 rizz boy soon as i was declaired the new number 1 contender but after that im game 2 do the tourny... and who knows i might not have 2 be in the tourny >Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Im in....
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Where did all of these guys come from saying they want to do this promo tournament haha. It isnt going anywhere because the last two "challengers" didnt cut a promo, so I havent had anything to do haha. If you guys want to do extra tournaments, then by all means Im in for those too, would be fun. But if you want to be in those, get in on the contenders list and work your way up the ladder and challenge the Internet Superhero haha.

But ya, a side tournament, maybe with alternative rules or something would be fun to see as well.
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah, Once the lists are up i can make my promo
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I agree with The Rizz.. The only reason the promo championship is "dead" is because Liam havent posted a promo yet, and we cant give you more time to post a promo... You have to make one very soon or someone else should have the no. 1 contendership spot.
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Its only been a week...id give him a one more week deadline. It was cause Haize decided not to do a promo. Then Tommy cut a promo for the #1 spot, so there was a pause there. Then he got it but didnt cut a promo so that was basically a dead month and a half.

I know Liam is good for posting a promo, and will be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am

yea sry its taken its time just been having trouble with me camera but its almost done
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Sponsored content

Promo Tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Tournament?    Promo Tournament?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promo Tournament?
Page 1 of 1