Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results Empty
PostSubject: MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results   MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results Nzk4ki

Michigan Wrestling Association presents their sixth event, the third edition of "IMPACT" on January 9, 2011.

NBYWA International Heavyweight Championship:
Ghoul defeated Skull Jr. (C) after outside interference by Karnage.

So we didn't really have a double-header today, but, we're making up for it next week as MWA presents "New Year's Bash". Will Karnage take the Hardcore Title from Skull? Will Alec reclaim the MWA World Title by beating Lance? Only time will tell.

POST #150! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results   MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 am

So I learned that the media from this show was deleted. I don't know why, but that sort of upsets me a little. It was the first defense of an NBYWA title on MWA, the first defense of an NBYWA title since TPN defended the World Title two days after it was awarded to him, and my first defense since winning the World and International belts on September 5th. But what're ya gonna do? :/

It also sorta won't make sense with Ghoul coming out with the belt on the 1/23 IMPACT. Just keep in mind he won it from me on this one, what I'll dub "The Lost IMPACT".
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

MWA IMPACT 1-9-11 Results
Page 1 of 1