Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

Homehow dose this work please tell me lol. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how dose this work please tell me lol.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

how dose this work please tell me lol. Empty
PostSubject: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm

i did some pluging for this site... and when i did i did it on a forum i was part of. so they delted the plug i put in for this forum.

i messages the president of the site and asked him what the deal was... he than stated linking to other sites are forbiden. now let me tell you this... here is where it gets good and funny.

when i found his forum it was him linking it on the gbywn site as a matter of a fact he linked it so many times the gbywn was talking about reporting it as spam. thats actually where i found this forum at.

one thing i like about this site is real respect not fake and no one is kissing ass on here to keep this site going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

Its just how selfish people are... you can help them but not anyone else... hell they cant help anyone else because they are only in it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 am

lol i do find it funny that people was spamming out fourm on gbywn XD n i second wat carl said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 pm

thank you god finally a real forum and a true one at that. and one that has respect and dose see things the same way i see them thank you liam and caral.

oh and they bann me so they think by banning me it hurt me it just made me laugh because all of the people that started talking shit when i got bann they never said shit to my face but when i got bann and could not post they talked their shit than lmao.

that site and all the people on it or as i like to call them so calle "wrestlers" are definately toilet but this site ill be glad to help you guys out any way i can as i can make merchandise for you guys graphics if you need them anything you need that i can possibly help with ill do my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 pm

psychotic wrote:
thank you god finally a real forum and a true one at that. and one that has respect and dose see things the same way i see them thank you liam and caral.

oh and they bann me so they think by banning me it hurt me it just made me laugh because all of the people that started talking shit when i got bann they never said shit to my face but when i got bann and could not post they talked their shit than lmao.

that site and all the people on it or as i like to call them so calle "wrestlers" are definately toilet but this site ill be glad to help you guys out any way i can as i can make merchandise for you guys graphics if you need them anything you need that i can possibly help with ill do my best to help.

Dude, shut up. Show some respect against GBYWN, and dont make any drama on here. And no offense, but atleast TRY to spell right...
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

ok man let me put this to you plane and simple so we understand there is no drama. nuber one i hate those guys but you dont have to like someone to respect them.

number 2 not all people are good at spelling i can spell good for the most part.

number 3. dont tell some one to shut up unless you know who and what they are talking about because im not talking about the gbywn im talking about the nbwa.

so trust me when i say im not here to start drama im here to enjoy talking with other great yarders and to have fun man. but plese next time i would appriciate if you did not get all fired up and tell someone shut up and dont start drama unless you know who we are talking about.

because if you would have looked over what i said i just simply stated the nbwa and how toilet they are and the fact that they said that linking this site or other sites on their forum was forbiden but when i first found the nbwa site they were linking sooo many times on gbywn that gbywn and cam got tired of it and was about to report it as spam which i wish they would have lol than the nbwa wound not exsist.

well thanks for takeing the time to read this. btw im psychotic of the ebw and its nice to meet you flame even though we got off on a small bad start.

any way much respect to ya brother and its great to be here.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Ive had a user on NBWA, and i've seen what you guys wrote there... Didnt post anything though... I didnt know you were banned from the NBWA, cause last time i saw you guys you were buddys with every serious poster there. I just want you to know that this is not the place to talk trash, no matter who you're talking about. It will get you notting but disrespect. You dont need to spell right either, but atleast try... Especially in the topic title...
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

thanks for the tip man. and ill try to do some what better at my spelling lol.

alot of the time it is typos because i type with my middle fingers and i am one of the fastest typers that i know of useing only 2 fingers i mean i can type words per min like a secratey useing my middle fingers but laptop buttons are not the biggest buttons and easy typos lol.

but thanks for the tip man. ill be sure not to talk any sort of trash on anyone.

and just get to make friends and hopefully get some super shows going with all of you on here and go to some my self.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 pm

psychotic wrote:

Once again. You're joking, right? Guys there like Shooter, Chris Castle, Tek, and Ryan Ragnarok definitely are not shit, or "toilet" as you weirdly described them.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Shooter, Chris Castle, Tek, and Ryan Ragnarok those guys there i have all the respect in the world for and you are right as i weirdly describe them as toilet no they are not. but im talking about stone hardy steven hardy the freak people like that.

i dont know how offten you went on the nbwa site from the day it started up to now... but the pres on there kisses loads of ass to get people to join that site and stay on that site. now thats imo.

like i said im not here to start shit im not here to get drama started im here to have fun and what have you and make friends. but this topic got started due to i tried to plug this forum on their forum and they told me it was not aloud.

but that dude contradicted him self because i found their site when he was plugging it on the gbywn for months untill they finally told him flat out what they thought of him and nbwa and alot of members would get on there from time to time and tell him and he banned all and anything dealing with gbywn.

so i did this topic to try to get some others opinions on how it works. thats all nothing intended to start shit so i mean if you are going to be the guy on here who is going to give me a hard time over something your clearly misunderstanding im going to respectfully stray away from you but i did the respectfull thing and explained to you what i mean in this topic you know what i mean.

thanks man and much respect to you
Back to top Go down
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 am

Ok not to be harsh but i'm locking this thread. Its getting out of hand this isn't a discussion here this is an argument and this place is all about "Discussions" hell BYWRulz was made because guys were annoyed with the politics on GBYWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how dose this work please tell me lol.   how dose this work please tell me lol. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how dose this work please tell me lol.
Page 1 of 1