Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeNo bickering and arguments? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No bickering and arguments?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

No bickering and arguments? Empty
PostSubject: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 pm

I've noticed recently a lot of bitching, arguing and just random bickering... this place is well as the motto says "For those who truly love backyard wrestling and the fun that comes with it!". I've noticed that recently its turned more into for those who love backyard wrestling and the "Politics" or bullshit that comes with it... because quite frankly there has been quite a few arguments, picking on guys etc. which isn't what this place is about. Its all about discussion and helping each other out. We aren't GBYWN who will just shit on one person if they say 1 thing wrong.

So lets all work together and help build the place up as a respectable place to come to.

Thanks,
Karl
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 pm

i agree with you man and like i said i do appoligize for what ever they pulled off of the nbwa site and brang on here it was a topic that i did when i was drunk if you can not tell by my butchering of the english language lol.... but what i said was wrong disgracefull disrespectfull and i even had looked down on my self for it.

but i put it all behind me and am ready to make friends on here and help make it a respectfull place as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Since the other thread is locked I am going to apologize to Psychotic for it. I just thought it was how you acted all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm

no man... when i get drunk sometimes my temper tends to get amplified but it take alot for that to happen you know. and when that gbywn dude got on that night my temper went through the roof.

and i was trashed and said shit that was down right wrong and disrespectfull. i said the same thing once befor on gbywn that caused a holy war.

and i can completely understand because i lost my father when i was 17. so yeah i will admit that while trashed what i said was terribal.

but i made my fed and when i made my fed it was for fun and to play around... but when my dad passed away we dedicated it in his memory so when people trash on it even if they dont mean for it to come out that way... i just take a high offence to it and thats what gbywn did not understand as well as nbwa.

in fact my respect and heart felt sympathy and condolances go out to mike and his family for that tragic day man so let me just once again apolagize to you mike and all of his feds members. plus i might not be religious or a bible thumper but i do go to church i do have belifs and if there is one thing i learned there is my god teaches me to forgive and forget and to also be a stnad up guy and love everyone even my enamies lol so wether gbywn likes me or hates me im going to say i respect and like all of them over there and the same to the nbwa.

so i hope that this is enough to prove that i am a stand up guy and im not what you seen on the other forums and you understand why i was like i was on the other forums and i hope this post is enough to show you and everyone else that i truely am a stand up guy and that if you truely get to know me you will find out im not an ass and i hope this post is also enough to say that i have made my peace aith all of you and i can get on with the posting here and make frineds and try to get some super shows going this spring and summer lol not than anyone will show up but what the hell worth the work lol.

much respect to you all.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 am

yea lets go back to how it was... "for people of love byw" not people who like to be pissy at each other!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 am

lol right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No bickering and arguments?   No bickering and arguments? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No bickering and arguments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: