Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeEBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON Empty
PostSubject: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

WHEN: july(date is tba)
WHERE:pittsburgh pa
SURRFACE: base

day 1

1. open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open

day 2

1. open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open

sponsors: out of the ordinairy music and gifts

CONFIRMED
PSYCHOTIC(EBW)
MR.AMAZEING RAL FORTUNE(EBW)
THE DEMON(EBW)
SOUL REAVER(EBW)
DR.SICK(EBW)
KRUSIFIX(AXW)

INTERESTED

if you would like to take part in this epic 2 day event please send me your feds name and your ring name. if you are interested please do the same but say interested so i know.

and if you want to be confirmed same as if interested. this is going to be a fun show and anyone is welcome to particeapate in this show.

it dont matter how good you are how bad you are if you chain or dont chain if your hardcore or not hardcore this is for everyone to enjoy and it is going to be a 2 day event. and im hopeing to see some confirms and intrested more confirms than intrested.

once there is enough people to fill both cards for both days ill get started on the card.

thank you and much respect to all of you.

-psychotic-

Last edited by psychotic on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 am

cant as im a brit but i look forward 2 seeing how this turns out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am

Good luck with this! First supershow?
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 pm

yes and no all at the sae time. its my first super show in the way of inviteing yarders from other feds... but i have done all sorts of super shows in the last 9 years for ebw but i only kept it as strictly ebw super shows with only ebw guys.

this show probably wont go down as no one other than my guys and krusifix is going to show. but that the chance you take and price you pay when you went 9 years and never once broadcasted your fed and when you do its a year you sucked in.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Cool =)
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm

so i put this up to see roughly how many people i can get interested and how many i can get confirmed. and this is for everyone no matter how good or bad you are.

thats not what i base your elegability on for my super shows i base it off of how much fun you have doing it and thats all that matters because good or bad as long as you make a good entertaining show your fans will always come back and you will gain a good bit of fans you know. just because you got an inside knowledge of pro level stuff dont make you any better than the next dude.

so why treat a person that way and thats what im doing with this super show giving any and all yarders who are down with haveing a good time and doing a show to come and do it. there is no im better than you your better than this guy this that and the other its for any and all wether you can chain or not chain hardcore or not hardcore you know what i mean.

Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

this show is going to be a complete disaster i can see it comeing. the only confirms i have right now are my self and a few ebw guys and one axw guy... no abw guys have even confirmed yet.

any one thats interested please dont hold back lol anyone that wants to confirm again please dont hold out. a fellow byw brother can use the help of some other expirianced yarders or anyone for that matter.

again this show is for everyone both good and bad it dont matter your style just have fun yarding entertaining and you are good to go.

so any confirms or interesteds please let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON   EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBW PRESENTS ARMAGEDDON
Page 1 of 1