Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeEBW NEWS UPDATE EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EBW NEWS UPDATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

EBW NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: EBW NEWS UPDATE   EBW NEWS UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm

im in the works of talking to my next door neighbor who works for our local fire hall here in town and every year for as long as i can remeber thewy have a firemans fair here in town. and they have brang in alot of different country bands and ect to preform ent for this fair.

i however am going to be talking with him to do a super show at this tears fair. of course the down side is it will have to be a non profit show... but a show none the less.

so if there are any interested wrestlers for this super show this summer please just put your ring name down and what fed your representing so that i have a rough estimate of how many wrestlers will be particeapateing in this event.

it will be in pittsburgh and its going to be a 3 day weekend event. so this will be takeing place on a fair ground here in town.

and trust me there is alot of people there i mean the streets are packed there wil be a band playing and all kinds of shit going on plus the crowd will not be hard to entertain as they will all mostly be drunk by the time we go on each night.

so... if you guys are interested i can get the ball moveing on this event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com

EBW NEWS UPDATE
Page 1 of 1