Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeShould we choose a new booker? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we choose a new booker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

Should we choose a new booker? Empty
PostSubject: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Since Logan simply started the entire thing, but then decided not to do it i belive we should choose a new booker if anyone would like to try it. I can send him a pm, and we can set a date, and if he havent posted his first show by then someone else takes his role. What do you guys think about that? This isnt going anywhere, and if anyone else would be interested its a waste to let Logan run that show if he dosent post any shows.. Ill talk to him about aslong as he replies, but i doubt he'll do it anyway..

So anyone interested in being a booker if Logan dosent want to?
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 pm

I'd love to. I thought I saw supposed to be one originally, but I guess that changed.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 am

Alright, ill save you that spot. If Logan hasnt replyed until thursday you can post an event at saturday? You can choose a new name and logo for the fed if you want.. How about that?
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 am

Works for me =]
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Alright Robb, Congratulations, you're the newest booker... Just make a page with your name, logo and info etc.. and ill give you the roster which was originally ment for Logan.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm

He and I still need to work out a trade deal.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we choose a new booker?   Should we choose a new booker? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we choose a new booker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: