Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeThe GBYWN Media rule. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GBYWN Media rule.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

The GBYWN Media rule. Empty
PostSubject: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 pm

For those of you who dont know what this rule is: Watch and comment other media before you post you're own. I think having a rule like this would greatly improve the feedback from members on this site instead of having lots of videos with zero replies.. Those who should follow this rule the most is the people who only come on this site to post media. If you comment on other videos im sure people will comment back at your own media.. And if they dosent do it im sure the admins will.. At this moment the media category is pretty dead, and its been like that for a while... A very important thing is to watch and give feedback to everyone, no matter who they are.. Dont just watch your buddies media, but watch and give feedback to people who people on bywrulz dosent really know who are. Thats an important thing to do if we want the new members to stay.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

i agreee with you 100% man because there are alot of people out there trying to get noticed today and alot of forums that they go on ridacule them into almost no exsistance... so i belive that this is a good rule because there are constantly new generations of yarders comeing in all the time.

and they deserve some recognition you know... i remember when ebw first got started it was just 2 of us with no camra no music no nothing and a year later we got all of that and more guys and we have been around for 10 years now so that tells you how good were doing but we had to work hard for it because i did not know of forums like this untill about 2008 when i came across the gbywn but never bothered to go on it. than in 2010 i came across them again and joined.

i mean i had trouble with them downing me and the same with another forum...but when i came here things have been great. and i am sory that all them years ago i did not know of or think of something like this but for the new genarations of yarders comeing into this circut feed back is good for them and this rule can help them get noticed so i think we need to work harder on doing that for the ones that no one knows because like i said i remeber the days when psychotic was a no one and ebw was the same way and we had a hard road to climb to get this far.

and me i have been in this 18 years now im going on 24 years old i started doing this when i was 7 as a past time and just each and every year got more and more into it and studied it more and more and here i stand befor you today. so yeah sory about the long winded speach but lets get people some recognition.

much respect to you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 am

Yup. Its actually better to give the new guys feedback instead of giving those who are good feedback everytime.. Like the new guys need it more, and i feel like everytime someone really good posts media on here everyone watches it, but when new guys post stuff on here it goes unoticed.. Thats not a good thing. I think this rule can solve this problem..
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

yea me defo... i will admit when if first started on this i wasnt commenting on any media over then promos but recently i have been posting... i better see some post once iv got my group back up n running XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Fine, ive just announced the rule in the media category.. Now i just hope everyone follows.. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GBYWN Media rule.   The GBYWN Media rule. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GBYWN Media rule.
Page 1 of 1