Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #9 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #9 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #9   SFWA Saturday Night Party #9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

We open to...A MATCH?! :O

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Coming to the ring first, Chongo!

*Chongo enters with his usual charisma*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next-

*big stomps are heard and the ground slightly shakes as a huge, muscle-bound and angry Karnage runs down*

Karnage: KARNAGE SMASH! *throws Chongo into the fence, breaking it, drags him back and gets the pin*

Ring Announcer: Your winner folks, Karnage. AHH!!! *runs away*

*Karnage shrinks back down to normal size*

Karnage: What the hell just happened?

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the...walk-in closet? Of the Euros.

Liam: Freakin' Psychotic...

Flame: Yeah. With his dirt and his elephant diarrhea...

Liam: You think he's got a chance against Adrian and Instinct?

Flame: Nope.

Liam: *gets up, hits his head on a shelf* OW! ...Well, time to go be the equalizers.

Flame: Yep. *gets up and hits his head as well* OW!

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following handicap match is scheduled for one-fall. Coming out first, they are the team of Adrian Blaquehart and Instinct!

*Adrian and Instinct walk out*

Ring Announcer: Next, their opponent. Psychotic!

*Psychotic gets attacked as soon as he exits the entrance. Adrian and Instinct make quick work of him and get the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, Adrian Bla-

*Team Europe comes out and attacks Adrian and Instinct. Psychotic joins in and the brawl goes backstage before being broken up*

Ring Announcer: What's up with people interrupting me? Freakin' rude.

Narrator: TO THE KING BW AND SHAWN SELBY! Very Happy

King BW: Sleazy P and Prototype?

Shawn Selby: You guys don't stand a chance. Especially against Shawn Selby and the double-champ Big Will here. Why don't you two just give up?

Director: That's your promo? Seriously? Whatever...CUT!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and in this match, Rad Hazard must have both of his hands tied behind his back. Coming out first, The Rizz!

*The Rizz makes his entrance*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent. Rad Hazard!

*Rad comes down and his hands are tied behind his back. The match begins, where Rizz simply DDTs Rad and gets the pin, which Rad normally could've kicked out of*

Ring Announcer: Short matches today...your winner, The Rizz!

Rad: *gets untied* That was cheating!

The Rizz: No it wasn't. BITCH! *goes backstage*

Narrator: TO SKULL JR.'S OFFICE! Very Happy

Skull Jr.: So much excitement around here tonight. Well, as you, the fans may know, SFWA will have it's season finale next week. And as a tribute to our first show, we will have a battle royal to determine the #1 contender to the SFWA Class Clown Championship on our season 2 premiere. The Rizz and Rad Hazard will be included in it.

Narrator: TO THE CASS! Very Happy

Zaq Cass: *on the phone* No I told you extra large, bitch. ...Fine then, you're not getting money from me ever again! *hangs up* Stupid no-good pizza place- oh. You're here. Um...I'm gonna win? Get the hell out of my face. Oh, and I'm awesome and stuff.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. Coming out first, the challengers...Sleazy P and Prototype!

*The two make their way down*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, their opponents. They are the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...Shawn Selby and the SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion, KING BW!

*Shawn and Big Will come out, Shawn yelling his catchphrase "WISCONSIN!" and Will holding both his belts up high*

Shawn Selby: Just before we do this, I'd just like to say...CHICKEN ON THE LOOSE! LOOK OUT!

*Sleazy P and Instinct turn around to find no such chicken and are clotheslined by Shawn, being King BW Splashed by Will. They both pin their opponents for the win*

Ring Announcer: Stop with the short freaking matches! Your winners and still SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions...King BW and Shawn Selby!

*Shawn and Will walk backstage*

Narrator: To the base again?

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is for the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the base first, he is the challenger...JLV!

*JLV walks out*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponent. He is the SFWA Class Clown Champion...ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq walks out, and the match begins*

Zaq: Hey, John.

JLV: What?

Zaq: *looks at him with a cocky face* Promo contest.

*JLV goes in a rage and attacks Zaq, but Zaq is able to counter or deflect the blows. After an exciting back and forth between the two, JLV, who had set up a pile of tables and other tools of the sort, is about to superplex Zaq off it, but Zaq counters and instead hits JLV with a sitting powerbomb from it and gets the win*

Ring Announcer: Finally, a respectable match on this card. Your winner and still SFWA Class Clown Champion, Zaq Cass!

*Zaq walks backstage, where he is confronted by Big Will*

King BW: Yo. Zaq. Congrats on your successful title defense.

Zaq: Congrats on yours.

King BW: Thank you. But that's not quite the reason I'm here. You see, we have identical nine wins, zero losses, one no-contest record. You're the SFWA Class Clown Champion, I'm the SFWA Night Out On The Town and SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champion. So, how about you and I break the tie next week in a match for your Class Clown Title and my Night Out On The Town Title?

Zaq: Challenge...accepted. *the two shake hands*

Narrator: IN SKULL JR.'s OFFICE! ...Again... Very Happy

Skull: Zaq Cass and King BW in a match to unify the Class Clown and Night Out On The Town Championships? Approved. That'll be your main event next week.

Narrator: How will Team Europe, Psychotic, Instinct, and Adrian settle the feud? Will the world explode at the awesomeness of the Zaq-Big Will match? Find out next week on the season finale of Saturday Night Party!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #9   SFWA Saturday Night Party #9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:24 pm

It's funny, because Big Will and I have just started a rivalry in CCW for the CCW Championship XD
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com

SFWA Saturday Night Party #9
Page 1 of 1