Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeNew ideas? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Seeing as i half the time have ideas i've been recently thinking. Once the promo challenge is up how about a different type of challenge?

Gimmick challenge? - this is a work in progress.

Spring/Summer Challenge - i know GBYWN do this but hell why can't we be at one with things they do, so this is the Spring challenge they do where you post a match and there will be judges who will rate the matches on specific features. If you are up for it then, tell us.

After challenges i'm bringing this up, it is getting more into the Spring/Summer now both here in the UK, in the USA, Europe, etc. we could do with more matches and shows being posted. If you would like graphics for free per views, matches then just ask me.

Promos as well we could do with more promos such as hype videos (which i can help with if you tell me what you need)... actual promos where we talk in character...

and finally the interviews... yeah i know someone thought of bringing this up GBYWN have their "Text" interview but we could do a video version of an interview... all we need is a host (which i'm willing to be) the host sends the video to the interviewee and they send a video back with responses... which the video will then be edited.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 am

the spring/summer challenge im kl with and the interviews... anything promo wise i always game Very Happy but as 4 the gimmick thing... im kinda confused... wat would it intail?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:00 am

New ideas? I got one. Start posting again. I leave, and suddenly this forum gets like two replies every week... Thats not nearly good enough. Its better to just keep this forum up running.
Back to top Go down
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:22 am

You can't force people to post, you can request in more appropriate way for a bit more activity. Everyone knows i'm limited the amount of time i can come on here due to coursework, but i do pop on every now and then, if there was more media i might start posting.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm aware that people cant be forced to post. But you guys are always talking about how we can make this forum better. Well, right now the only thing this forum needs is that people post topics and replies once in a while..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ideas?   New ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ideas?
Page 1 of 1