Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #10 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 am

We open to Liam and Flame, who have renovated an attic for the time being.

Liam: Instinct...and Jay Will?

Flame: Do we even have anything to say about them?

Liam: Let's compare. Team Europe: former Tag Team Champions. Jay and Instinct: jobbers pretty much the whole season.

Flame: This should be easy.

Liam: It sure should.

Narrator: TO THE BASE! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following is a battle royal to determine the #1 contender to the SFWA Class Clown Championship. Coming to the ring simultaneously again, The Rizz, Rad Hazard, Prototype, Sleazy P, Carl Robbin, the guy who runs MWA again? Hasn't anyone figured out that he's-

Narrator: DON'T SPOIL THE FUCKING STORYLINE!

Ring Announcer: Okay, okay. Chongo, Krusifix, and J-L-V!!!

*All the men come down and the match begins. Eliminations are made left and right until it's down to Rizz and MWAcorp. After taking control, Rizz applies an STF to MWAcorp and he taps out*.

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, The Rizz!

*Rizz, who is curious, rips off the mask MWAcorp has been wearing this whole season to reveal Karnage, to the shock and amazement of none*.

Skull Jr. : *walks down and congratulates Rizz* So Karnage, disguising yourself as the owner of MWA so that you could have two records, just incase the main one became a losing one? Kinda saw that coming. Well, lucky break for you, I'm gonna count this on "MWAcorp"'s record. Not yours, as Karnage. However, just to be fair, I'm not letting you wrestle in that gimmick anymore, and you're suspended for the season two premiere. Why? Well there's been some-

*image becomes staticy and Skull is replaced with a robot with a poorly made cardboard background*

Robot: KARNAGE. IS. THE. GREATEST. OWNER. EVAR. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE- *blows up, and the regular image restores*

Skull: -o talk that shit out. To everyone else, have a nice show!

Narrator: Um...to the King BW?

King BW: Hello my great and wonderful fans...I am King BW, Big Will, Willie Goldsmith, whatever you may call me by, I am the SFWA Night Out On The Town and Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champion. My mission tonight is to make a successful defense against the man who is the SFWA Class Clown Champion and co-holder, along with me, of SFWA's best win-loss record. Nine wins, no losses, and one no contest. Mr. Zaq Cass. Also in my mission is to claim his Class Clown Championship, as that belt is on the line as well. Mr. Cass, enjoy your final hours, your final minutes, your final seconds as champion because as I said in the season premiere...I will be a triple champion in SFWA.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall. Coming out first, Psychotic.

*Psychotic appeared to be very tired and under the influence while walking down*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent: Adrian Blaquehart!

*Adrian walks down chuckling, and the match begins. He delivers a suplex to Psychotic to get the pin*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Adrian Blaquehart!

Narrator: TO THE CASS! Very Happy

Zaq Cass: Will, Will, Will. You just don't understand, do you? I'm way too awesome for you to handle. I will love holding two belts. And I will love continuing my undefeated streak here in SFWA, not only in this season finale, but in season two and three, four, five, six, and more. Maybe after this, you can focus more on defending those Tag belts. Goodbye.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a tag team match. Coming out first, the team of Liam Doran and Flame...TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe walks down*

Ring Announcer: Next, their opponents. Prototype and Jay Will!

*The two make their way down, and the match begins. It goes on for a bit when Flame throws Jay into Instinct and he and Liam hit the Euro Bomb on them both for the 1-2-3*.

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, Team Europe!

*Flame and Liam celebrate as they walk back down*

Narrator: TO THE BASE AGAIN! Take it away, ring announcer man!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a triple threat match and-

*Tony Deppen and John Diggory are fighting as he makes the introductions*

Tony: Nobody insults my cats!

John: I do!

Shawn Selby: *runs down screaming "WISCONSIN!" and double-clotheslines them, making them land in an awkward way and they bump their heads, being knocked unconscious. Shawn pins John for the easy victory*.

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Shawn Selby!

Narrator: Meanwhile, in the attic of the Euros...

Flame: Man, this is great.

Liam: Yeah, winning records for the season.

Flame: Woo! Say, did Psychotic remember to take his pain medication after the match?

Liam: *watches Psychotic's match on replay* Um...nope.

Flame: Oh. ...Shit.

Narrator: TO THE MAIN EVENT! Very Happy

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and is the main event of SFWA Saturday Night Party season one. It is a unification match for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship, and the SFWA Class Clown Championship.

*King BW comes out first, and Zaq Cass second*.

Ring Announcer: Introducing first to my left. He is one half of the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Champions and is the current, reigning, and defending SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...KING BW!

*Will raises both his belts up high*

Ring Announcer: Introducing secondly to my right. He is the SFWA Class Clown Champion, ZAQ! CASS!

*Zaq gives his belt to the referee and the match begins. After nearly an hour of exciting, hard-hitting, knock-down, drag out action, it looks as if Will is about to win as he is about to hit a King BW Splash on Zaq. Zaq rolls out just in time though and hits Will with a chair, then applies a sharpshooter. After five minutes of the hold being applied and unable to take it any longer, Will taps. Zaq lets go and runs around the base excitedly before laying down to take a rest*.

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, and the NEW SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion and STILL SFWA Class Clown Champion, ZAQ CASS!

*Zaq is given both belts as the two men get back up on their feet. They shake hands and Will walks backstage with his Tag Team belt as Zaq continues to celebrate*.

Narrator: Will Zaq be able to handle the responsibilities of a dual champion? How will he fare against The Rizz? Find out on the season 2 premiere of SFWA Saturday Night Party in four weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 am

So, to be honest, I have to give you credit for something.

IRL, Big Will is one of my best friends. And that promo you wrote here, is almost verbatim of something he would say. In some stretch of our real rivalry, I'm sure he has said it.

Well done, man
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm

damn you skull Sad
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 pm

JohnDiggory wrote:
damn you skull Sad

Don't worry, I already have something in plan for you in season 2.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm

wohoooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #10   SFWA Saturday Night Party #10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #10
Page 1 of 1