Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomePeople Saying They're Better Than Me D: EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People Saying They're Better Than Me D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

People Saying They're Better Than Me D: Empty
PostSubject: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 pm

So I've been getting a few complaints from some people who refer to their fed as "XCrew" and they keep bragging about how much better they are than RPK and I, people who have had experience for at least ten years (compared to their incredible four years). Some of their complaints include that we don't bump right and are doing moves the wrong way (I know the hurricanrana in our match was fucked up, but that was only because I thought it was gonna be a powerbomb).

So, why not go to BYW Rulz to decide?

Here's our match:

And here's their match:

Decide for yourselves who is better.

Last edited by Skull Jr. on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm

i have nothing against a trampoline fed by any means as i my self am going to be recreateing ebw as a trampoline fed for a temp fix around the police in this town as they are still giveing me crap... but if your going to be a trampoline fed dont you think that you should at least have the ability to do good moves and an even better ability to sell the moves you do so in turn the x crew really has nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Yours was better

tbh
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:03 am

Ew. Trampoline fed. You're better just based on the fact they wrestle on a trampoline. There where only 2 decent tramp feds. And they're gone now.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm

All animosity between NBYWA and XCrew has stopped, I'm glad to say.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Saying They're Better Than Me D:   People Saying They're Better Than Me D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Saying They're Better Than Me D:
Page 1 of 1