Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

Homehelp with yarding  EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help with yarding

Go down 
+3
Innit
Skull Jr.
backyardwrestler1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
backyardwrestler1
Jobber
Jobber

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am

what would i needs to do?
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Pick a name (preferrably not the name of a well-known pro wrestler, or a well-known backyarder).
Get a group of your friends together.
Build or find something to wrestle on (a lot of people won't like if you wrestle on a trampoline, just a heads up).
Have you and your friends watch a few wrestling videos and pay very close attention to the moves so you can get a sense of how they're done.
Go wrestle.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 am

Pretty much what Skull said. And wrestle on a trampoline if you'd like. Dont care about what people say aslong as you are having fun. If you start your BYW career on a base or some mats it will be easier for you to do the moves right though.. Good luck and post some media on this forum when you tape your first match. Smile

Welcome to the forum.Smile
Back to top Go down
backyardwrestler1
Jobber
Jobber

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 am

so to be a byw i need to tape matches
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Not really. I just thought you planned on doing that.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

It would be better if you taped matches. Then you'll be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
backyardwrestler1
Jobber
Jobber

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 am

i won't tape match but can i still be on this site
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah.

I don't actually care if you tape or not. Curious as to why not, sure.

I actually believe that you're someone who is not a yarder and were trying to troll a little, but are actually horrible at trolling.

But to be honest, I don't give no two fucks.
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 am

I'm sorry but the previous comment of taping the backyard wrestling means you will be taken seriously is false.

If you tape and upload backyard wrestling onto the internet it might tarnish reputation when trying to become a pro wrestler. It all depends on the trainers and if they find out.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Carl Robbin wrote:
I'm sorry but the previous comment of taping the backyard wrestling means you will be taken seriously is false.

If you tape and upload backyard wrestling onto the internet it might tarnish reputation when trying to become a pro wrestler. It all depends on the trainers and if they find out.

I meant taken seriously by other backyarders. If you go around promoting your product with nothing to show for it, the community will just laugh at you. Trust me, I know.
Back to top Go down
backyardwrestler1
Jobber
Jobber

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am

sorry if you think i'm trolling, but i justed wanted to do this with my mates
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Then do it, have fun, and don't care about people's opinions.
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 am

Honestly, I hate when feds don't tape there stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

That's stupid. They do it for them, not for everyone else,and not for opinions on how to get better.

If they don't who cares?
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

Only due to the fact of if they say there great but have no proof
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 am

if you tape your matches and shows you will be more likely to get recognized by alot of other yarders and if they over look yarding by some reputibal indy feds. alot of indy guys started out yarding they just dont like to broadcast that anymore.

also if you have fans that watch make sure to create story lines and angle and be consistant with them and not just random matches. be creative as well dont just go out there in jeans and a t-shit have costumes i mean alot of yard feds are very creative be creative make sure your product stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:37 pm

psychotic wrote:
if you tape your matches and shows you will be more likely to get recognized by alot of other yarders and if they over look yarding by some reputibal indy feds. alot of indy guys started out yarding they just dont like to broadcast that anymore.

also if you have fans that watch make sure to create story lines and angle and be consistant with them and not just random matches. be creative as well dont just go out there in jeans and a t-shit have costumes i mean alot of yard feds are very creative be creative make sure your product stands out.

Don't YOU wrestle in jeans and a t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 am

[quote="Skull Jr."]
psychotic wrote:

Don't YOU wrestle in jeans and a t-shirt?[/quote

not all the time i use many different costumes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Sponsored content

help with yarding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with yarding    help with yarding  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with yarding
Page 1 of 1