Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeProject Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pzwrestling
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online Empty
PostSubject: Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online   Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey everyone, i'm back again with another PZW TV SHOW post, this time it's PZW biggest show of the year "May Madness 8". for those who have been following along this is the culmination of everything that has happened this year, and for those who havent, you can catch up at www.pzwrestling.tk. All feedback is welcomed and we will respond to comments as well. Thank you for your support.

(Part 1 of 3: the I Quit Match)

in this first installment of the show, Derek Simonetti returns to a PZW ring for the first time in almost 3 months to take on General Manager Tommy Corbin in an "I Quit Match". the stakes are high, If Derek wins, Tommy Corbin must resign as the General Manager of PZW, but if Tommy wins, Derek Simonetti must leave PZW and never come back. What better match to set the pace for such an extraordinary night, and remember, at the end of the video, when this incredible match concludes, remember....There are still 2 more huge matches to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx8oQiHDjFw

(Part 2 of 3: The Ideal Opportunity Battle Royal)

In this Second installment of the show, Wrestlers from far and wide, many different promotions, many different countries, all compete to win the "Ideal Opportunity" briefcase that will allow them a chance at becoming the PZW Champion at any time they choose over the next year. Already announced are Stevie James, Atlee Greene, Union Jack, Bio-Hazard, Smoke, Fog, and Many Many un announced names to be included as well. This will be someone's big chance to sky rocket to the top of the mountain, and it's gonna happen on PZW's Biggest Stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XroNk11oyw8

(Part 3 of 3: the PZW Title Match)

In this third and final installment of the show, Adam Nestle attempts to dethrone the longest reigning champion in PZW History as he takes on, Mr. Mad Nasty Himself, Richy (Sic). Adam could be the last hope in PZW, but how will he fair when not only does he have to compete against Richy (Sic), but he also has to keep eyes in the back of his head for the likes of Tommy Corbin and Richy's "Ace in the Hole"...Adam's Own Brother...Kenny Nestle Questions will be answered, and the future of PZW will be decided with this very important contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2cPa3sUlg8

Back to top Go down
pzwrestling
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online   Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

Hey everyone, just curious if anyone checked out the show and would be willing to submit a review
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online   Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 am

I didn't see much but what I did see I liked.

Especially the super dramatic feeling given to the main event. Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online   Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Zero Wrestling (PZW) May Madness 8 Now online
Page 1 of 1