Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSeason 2's End and Season 3's Beginning EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2's End and Season 3's Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

Season 2's End and Season 3's Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Season 2's End and Season 3's Beginning   Season 2's End and Season 3's Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

ABW's second season will end with Twisted Revelations 2. It was MEANT to be recorded before 2009, but shit kept coming up. Now it will probably be done in the next week or so. During our off season, we may or may not have exhibitions (I get the feeling from most of my roster that they rather not), but we WILL have a tournament or maybe just a singular match as we replace our BBW Central States Championship with the GBYWN West Coast Championship. ABW will officially return near the end of March or the beginning of April (no matter what it will be after I go to CCW), starting the season with Red Sun Rising 2.

Be excited for mediocre backyard wrestling from everyone besides me and Tricky Stycks so long as he's working with me.
Back to top Go down

Season 2's End and Season 3's Beginning
Page 1 of 1