Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeTHW 23/NBYWA 8 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THW 23/NBYWA 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

THW 23/NBYWA 8 Empty
PostSubject: THW 23/NBYWA 8   THW 23/NBYWA 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 am

THW 23/NBYWA 8 2yk13dv

On September 29 and 30, 2012, Total Hardcore Wrestling and the National Backyard Wrestling Alliance presented the NBYWA's eighth supershow, "THW 23/NBYWA 8".

INTRO:

DAY 1 CLIP'D:

DAY 2 CLIP'D:

My analysis: This show didn't go as planned. I decided to just make a clip package because I don't think the whole matches would be watchable on their own. Well, most of them anyway. We started a couple storylines here, and hopefully we can find a way to get those under way soon.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
CHWbackyard
Jobber
Jobber
CHWbackyard

Federations : Crazy Hardcore Wrestling

THW 23/NBYWA 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THW 23/NBYWA 8   THW 23/NBYWA 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

You really need to find a way to raise the entertainment value of your show. Maybe add weapons and/or more dangerous spots. You should also work a little closer to the hard camera because a lot of the match was hard to see from that far away.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/CHWbackyard
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

THW 23/NBYWA 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THW 23/NBYWA 8   THW 23/NBYWA 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 am

CHWbackyard wrote:
You really need to find a way to raise the entertainment value of your show. Maybe add weapons and/or more dangerous spots. You should also work a little closer to the hard camera because a lot of the match was hard to see from that far away.

Camera was (unfortunately) out of my control. I'd have preferred a free-roaming cameraman but the tech guy was persistent. Also, hardcore wrestling is pretty much going to be reserved for the Hardcore Championship (maybe with the possibility of a few exceptions). People will be more impressed if you can carry a match without having to "pull out the weapons". Same goes for dangerous spots, which I presume you mean by chokeslamming someone through a dozen light tubes, flaming tables, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

THW 23/NBYWA 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THW 23/NBYWA 8   THW 23/NBYWA 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THW 23/NBYWA 8
Page 1 of 1