Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeIgnorance In Backyard Wrestling EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance In Backyard Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

Ignorance In Backyard Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance In Backyard Wrestling   Ignorance In Backyard Wrestling I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 am

Maybe I'm just doing this to vent over some proposals that were shot down, but I was thinking about some stuff that's been posted on Facebook recently. I'm not a huge fan of the bigger names in BYW acting like the GBYWN is the only community in the hobby. I'm not trying to say the others (namely NBYWA, here, and any others that might be out there) are just as big as them, that isn't the issue (though the GBYWN does have fewer official "territories" than we do.) I'd just like some acknowledgement, because I've always thought that kind of thing was awesome in wrestling. Like how back in the late 2000s when a TNA wrestler was a champion in NJPW, they'd have the belt with them in TNA. It's not really a matter of who's bigger, I think anyone well-versed in BYW can definitely say that the GBYWN is the biggest of the communities, but acknowledging that smaller ones exist too would be nice.

I think Rad Hazard's BYW stepladder was the inspiration for this post.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

Ignorance In Backyard Wrestling
Page 1 of 1