Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeButler County Wrestling EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Butler County Wrestling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RexRansome
Active enough to be called a member

Federations : CWO, UWE, BCW, UWA,

Butler County Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Butler County Wrestling   Butler County Wrestling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm

We are located in Hamilton, Ohio with an active roster. The Federation is set to launch in mid March 2011. This Federation will be comprised out of camaraderie and admiration. We have ten years prior to this federation opening and professional experience to educate and safeguard from regulations of State or from indy worker tactics.

We have a 16x16 Professional Wrestling ring, 10 wrestlers, 1 championship belt, training, video production equipment, and license to operate locally if needed. We will be the first of our kind to enhance BYW to a fun semi-pro environment without the temptation of cut throat antics.

Note: We will add more content as we are redesigning our production format and website. Don't let the semi-pro turn you away; we're backyard, just backed with professional license. If anyone who is interested to become a part of Butler County Wrestling, please contact us, we welcome all walks of life.
We have a member register phone number, please don't call with a private number we are unable to contact you back. BCW PH# (859) 314-9710
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: Butler County Wrestling   Butler County Wrestling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Do you guys post videos at youtube or anything like that? Links?
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: Butler County Wrestling   Butler County Wrestling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am

yea be gd 2 see some matches.... like over utube or something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
RexRansome

Federations : CWO, UWE, BCW, UWA,

PostSubject: Re: Butler County Wrestling   Butler County Wrestling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Well you have to think I have over 500 hours of video footage from 1998-2008; this is a new organization. However, I have a couple of music videos on youtube from my past stuff? I don't know if you want to watch that be here is that link: www.youtube.com/bywohio

After 2008; I went pro and learned real fast how horrible the business was. So now I am returning to help my brothers and bring back BYW in a fun and enjoyable way; we will have a ring and everything else needed. Also we have a Radio show too just started so you all are more than welcome to call in and talk some BYW

www.blogtalkradio.com/bcwohio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler County Wrestling   Butler County Wrestling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butler County Wrestling
Page 1 of 1