Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSkull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement   Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 am

Now don't let the title fool you, I'm not considering staying active. I am gonna retire in 2011, I just don't know when.

What I've been thinking is: should I go out on the tenth anniversary of my career, May 12th, and have a knock-down, drag-out match to end it all, or should I wait until later in the year.

Now I scheduled MWA's supershow, "Crossfire", on August 18 and 19 because the 19th is THW's fifth anniversary. Both dates, May 12th and August 19th, are pretty sentimental in my mind and to me, should be honored. I just don't know.

The main reasons I'm thinking of retiring on May 12th are that I'm not in the best physical shape of my life. I've always thought that if I were to go out it should be on an anniversary, but that's also a reason why I'm thinking of the 19th.

The main reasons I'm thinking of the 19th are because MWA's planning on expanding in 2011. We're gonna try and prepare for this supershow by building a better base and an entrance set. We're gonna try to do the absolute best we can both performance and production-wise to be good and look professional. I also would like to go to an out-of-state supershow in the summer, because I feel like I owe it to BYW to do that at least once because of how many I've scheduled. Unfortunately, I've been a possible to three supershows out-of-state and haven't made a single one, due to having no ride. I was possible to go to Ohio and wrestle at Honor Tradition Respect's last show in May, and I couldn't do it. I was to go out to Ohio for the second time to wrestle at Underground Wrestling Entertainment's last show and I couldn't go. I was possible for ICW Midwest Extravaganza II and was not able to make it, and all three times I've felt horrible that I couldn't do so. Unfortunately Shawn Selby's supershow is in the spring and not during summer break so there's no chance I could go out there with another MWA guy and wrestle. I'd love to go out to RCW or another fed and have fun and hang out and wrestle. RPK and I also got invited by, believe it or not, a promoter from Canada to come and wrestle a match at their place. So going into the summer I think is a good idea because of supershows and MWA's growth. I might even win up to World Title #60 if I go till August. Razz

Either way, I plan on having a great retirement match and having a fun time going out, and hopefully leaving with a bang. I hope this read didn't seem too bitchy or really boring, but I would like some insight and advice from some people.

Thanks if you've made it this far.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement   Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Skull MWA would love to have you until August seeing that your contract is singed until December of 2011. I would see it a shame for you to leave in May seeing that MWA is going to sky rocket. I hope you can think about this and see which direction you want to go in.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement   Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I dont really think you should retire before one of you're federations supershows...
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement   Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:39 am

Flame wrote:
I dont really think you should retire before one of you're federations supershows...

Even if I retire in May I'm pretty sure I would wrestle at the MWA supershow.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement   Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skull Jr. Re-Contemplating Retirement
Page 1 of 1