Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeLocal Wrestling Shows? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Local Wrestling Shows?

Go down 
+2
Innit
Carl Robbin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

Local Wrestling Shows? Empty
PostSubject: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:09 pm

What are your thoughts on them. Do you like the fact shows get promoted in your local area with tickets at a cheap price or would you rather go to a big name show like the WWE or TNA.

I for one even thought i would like to watch a big name show i do prefer going to my local shows because some of the talent is amazing and they put on good shows for the small price. Plus the crowd being more closer to the action you don't have the problem of having to know you would be in a poor seat which could be likely at a WWE show.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 am

Big shows without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

big shows to... i mean dnt get be wrong some of the little shows work but im more of a big shows kinda guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

i like big shows my self but i would do a local indy show just because i worked for 2 of the most well known in my area at one point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

Well I would say Indy, Because there cheaper, But i still go to WWE and TNA, I am a indy star so i have to stick up for them aha.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 pm

I'd quite honestly rather go and see WWE or TNA than I would some local federation that only has like 5 people show up per show. If the promotion was a little bigger and better like ROH or Dragon Gate, I'd rather see those than the two main shows.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Carl Robbin
Will Post for Stars
Will Post for Stars

Federations : Free Agent

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

For me though at a WWE show you are more likely here in the UK to get poor seats because those who have been on the tour get priority on tickets compared to general release. At local shows as well here doesn't matter on the crowd you are always getting a good reception (well most times)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Wrestling Shows?   Local Wrestling Shows? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Wrestling Shows?
Page 1 of 1