Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeHow's everyone? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's everyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 am

I haven't checked these forums in a while, so I thought I'd just ask how you all are doing, both personally and wrestling-wise.

As for me, I haven't wrestled in a while and it makes me sad. My leaner body is going to waste. What's the point of finally being in decent shape when I just use my body for looking good? MXW, the ring promotion I started with in the spring, has gone to the shitters, as has indy wrestling throughout most of Colorado. A few years ago FPW, Fusion Pro Wrestling, the largest promotion in Colorado that was our best link to the indies outside our state, shut down. IWF Premiere, a smaller promotion -- though the largest in place of FCW -- has also just recently shut down. So now all that's left to my knowledge is New Revolution Wrestling, which is very new and small, in addition to Asylum Championship Wrestling, which is pretty popular but now I'm moving out of Colorado Springs for college, which is where they're primarily based. Pain in my ass.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 am

Personally I'm doing fine. Wrestling-wise I just re-started my federation Total Hardcore Wrestling (which, despite the name, wont be a hardcore-based fed) which is gonna be holding it's return event on August 19. I decided to put off retirement for a year.

Possibly going to an show (not a supershow) in Ohio on September 3, depending on if my buddy can drive there.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 am

Weird, MXW has the same thing with its name. It stands for "Midwest eXtreme Wrestling," which is inaccurate since the emphasis on hardcore isn't too strong and Colorado isn't in the Midwest. I think we only kept the name because the "owner" (really, just the guy who ran an older yarder promotion from which most the roster comes from, so even though a new guy owns the yard and the ring, I guess his old fedmates are still loyal to him) would like a hardcore focus, but that's not how we've booked things. We've had some cool hardcore matches and really our best show consisted of a technical match-up between my tag partner and I and also a brutal Last Man Standing match later on in the show.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 am

Adrian Blaqueheart wrote:
Weird, MXW has the same thing with its name. It stands for "Midwest eXtreme Wrestling," which is inaccurate since the emphasis on hardcore isn't too strong and Colorado isn't in the Midwest. I think we only kept the name because the "owner" (really, just the guy who ran an older yarder promotion from which most the roster comes from, so even though a new guy owns the yard and the ring, I guess his old fedmates are still loyal to him) would like a hardcore focus, but that's not how we've booked things. We've had some cool hardcore matches and really our best show consisted of a technical match-up between my tag partner and I and also a brutal Last Man Standing match later on in the show.

I kept the name "Hardcore" in for tradition reasons, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I still dont wrestle anymore... Sad
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I JUST STARTED PRO TRAINING TODAY! YAAAAAAAY! Shit was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm an admin now, too.

That's just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums :: Backyard Wrestling-