Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeBUWS: Introduction EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BUWS: Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

BUWS: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: BUWS: Introduction   BUWS: Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 pm

[A small table fades into view, showing the back of a chair behind it. The chair slowly begins to turn, and a man in a black and white mask is sitting at it.]

??: Hello, everyone. I am Cryptic, formerly of CCW. I've not been added to the roster because I'm not another wrestler. I am the General Manager and Owner [he pauses] of Blacklight Underground Wrestling Syndicate. I've set up a ring in the dead of my basement, surrounded by blacklights to give you the most bang [pause] for your buck.

[Cryptic reaches under his desk and pulls out a small, bronze title with a black LED light framing it.]

Cryptic: This is the BUWS Flow Championship. This is for the most innovative wrestlers. Whether high flying, hardcore, dirty, or just plain creative.

[He pulls two silver titles with a two faced person on them. The eyes have blinking black and green LED lights.]

Cryptic: The BUWS Blacklight Tag Team Championships. Self-explanatory. For the best tag team BUWS has to offer.

[One last big, white gold title from the desk. Framed in LED, with an LED scroll at the bottom reading CHAMPION]

Cryptic: Finally, the BUWS Rave Championship. The best of the best will fight for this belt. This belt is what will drive this company to be the best company on this board.

[The camera pans over the belts, then back to Cryptic]

Cryptic: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are in for a treat as you will watch Shooter take on Robb HaiZe for the BUWS Rave Championship on Thursday Night Pulse. Until then, farewell.
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: BUWS: Introduction   BUWS: Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 am

is cryptic THE cryptic from AUS?
Back to top Go down
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: BUWS: Introduction   BUWS: Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

No. Cryptic is Cryptic from CCW

I'd like to take the time to say he says that at the begining
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: BUWS: Introduction   BUWS: Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 am

Great too see that someone finally decided to take over the second fantasy wrestling fed thingy... Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUWS: Introduction   BUWS: Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUWS: Introduction
Page 1 of 1