Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Mastodon
Active enough to be called a member

Federations : Destruction Wrestling Ontario (DWO)

Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match Empty
PostSubject: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Shawn Mastodon, the General Manager of Destruction Wrestling Ontario, has booked the first match in DWO history to go down Sunday July 22. Gridlock, number one contender for the World Championship, will face off against Shawn Mastodon for a title shot. Mastodon booked this match after fellow wrestler Mike Famous skipped a match with Gridlock.

Famous' continued absence from training has caused Shawn Mastodon to sign two new wrestlers into DWO, who will be making their debuts shortly before the match.

Mastodon had little smack-talk to direct towards Gridlock. "He is a stand up guy, and is very committed to DWO. I am glad to have found him when I did". When the topic of Mike Famous came up in conversation, Mastodon suddenly began shouting a string of swear words and pushed BYW Rulz correspondents out of the room.

Likewise, Gridlock had little words about Mastodon. "Whatever happens, happens" he said, with a small smirk on his face. When Mike Famous was brought up, Gridlock referred to him as a d*****bag.

Needless to say, this is a match that should not be missed.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Good luck with your first show.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Shawn Mastodon

PostSubject: Re: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks, man! I am definitely looking forward to it. I will post the match here when it's all recorded and edited.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Shawn Mastodon

PostSubject: Re: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 pm

The match was postponed due to inclement weather. We are gonna practice a bit more and do it again in a few weeks time, when it will be less rainy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match   Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastodon and Gridlock to face off in first ever DWO match
Page 1 of 1