Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomePZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pzwrestling
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) Empty
PostSubject: PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)   PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 pm

TIMELINE: Richy (Sic) vs Derek Simonetti. A Look back at the heated Rivalry between the two former Best Friends.
Get Yourself Caught up on everything you need to know about the feud before the epic conclusion.

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/WJxmI8mm_jE

All Comments are Appreciated, Good or Bad, and may be used on the program during the interaction segments.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)   PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice build-up.

Though, ...television and YouTube restrictions? If this match did anything less than unleash total Hell on Earth I'm gonna be disappointed. lol

But really though, good job.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
pzwrestling
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)   PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:26 pm

I can tell you that the video unfortunately will never capture the horror that it caused in person.. I was in the ring watching blood spurt out of my best friends forehead cause he almost clipped a fucking artery...Its messy.
Back to top Go down
pzwrestling
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena

PostSubject: Re: PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)   PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

And actually to shed a little light on the situation, Obviously we played everything up on the show, but we really did get hassle from both Youtube (For the graphic content) and the Television stations we air on. We were banned from airing the show until after midnight, and we only get to air it one time. So after that one airing, the internet will be the only place to catch the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)   PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PZW TV #64.5 (Timeline: (Sic) vs Simonetti)
Page 1 of 1