Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeHCW When Worlds Collide 2014 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HCW When Worlds Collide 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

HCW When Worlds Collide 2014 Empty
PostSubject: HCW When Worlds Collide 2014   HCW When Worlds Collide 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:22 pm

On September 7, the NBYWA federation Hybrid Championship Wrestling hosted a supershow: the second-ever (first since 2009) "When Worlds Collide."

The matches, to my memory, are as follows:
1. Suicide Kings (Toxide & Ryro, UWW) VS The Natural Born Heels (Coalt Williams & Jeff Keuhl, HCW/THW/AOCW) *C* for the HCW Tag Team Championship.

2. Cope Cabana (HCW) VS Los Cahones (AOCW) in a Mexican Superiority Match.

3. Jeff Keuhl (HCW/AOCW) VS The Wrangler (HCW) in a #1 Contender's Match for the AOCW World Heavyweight Championship.

4. Jay Demias (UWW) VS Mike Chaos (UWW).

5. Jeff Keuhl (HCW/AOCW) VS "Wild Man" Dan (HCW/AOCW) *C* in a 20-minute Iron Man Match for the AOCW World Heavyweight Championship.

6. Jeff Keuhl (HCW/AOCW) VS "Wild Man" Dan (HCW/AOCW) VS The Wrangler (HCW) VS RPK (HCW/THW/AOCW) VS Coalt Williams (THW/HCW) VS Chay Bucklee (HCW) *C* for the HCW Heavyweight Championship.

7. Skull Jr. (HCW/THW) VS RPK (HCW/THW/AOCW) *C* for the NBYWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Here's the show:

My Thoughts (my match only):
I didn't like some spots. I've never been able to sell a cutter-like move properly. Also I wasn't expecting the flying knee and sold that pretty bad. When I made contact with the production table I should've fell to the ground. The discus looked bad. I tried telling RPK to stand back a little more so that I had more room, but I don't think he heard me. Nothing compares though to the awful attempt at a powerbomb to finish the match. I should've picked him up after that and chokeslammed him again. The match didn't deserve the crappy ending it got. The match was originally supposed to end with the gutwrench-chokeslam-discus combination, which I think would've been a satisfying end. ...Fuckin' hate my powerbomb spot, man.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

HCW When Worlds Collide 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HCW When Worlds Collide 2014   HCW When Worlds Collide 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Updated "my thoughts" section, now with more self-deprecation.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

HCW When Worlds Collide 2014
Page 1 of 1