Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeThe Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night....... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diddyman4real
Jobber
Jobber
diddyman4real

Federations : NSW Non Stop Wrestling, 2KW(formerly), AWF Atlantic Wrestling Federation, WTF Wrestling, GWC Global Wrestling Circuit

The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night....... Empty
PostSubject: The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night.......   The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night....... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Was fucked once Vince started talking. Bret atleast tried to put some sort of feelingt into his part & used true thoughts & feelings within his words, even if they were devoided of total emotion. THAT part of Vince's promo he got right..... Otherwise he was stubbling all over the place for no good reason. This isn't one of those things that the writers have to take hours on end to make, and get the talent to rehearse repeatedly, he LIVED through this shit!!!!!!!! He was the main factor of this, A TRUE STORY! There shouldn't be a need to have to imagine what to say, it should already be said! There's legit heat on this, so its not hard to tap into any feelings & thoughts on the subject. There's no excuse for this turning into another lackluster performance when the storyline is based on TRUTH!!!!!!

Quote:
The promo he should've cut last night......

*Playing as Vince McMahon*

"You know what Bret....... you want truth? I'll give it to you. Nearly 20 years ago i was introduced to a man named bret hart. On behalf of his father, I let him into my company. I molded him, I gave him opportunity. after opportunity, and thanks to all the hard work put into you, I created the man you fools now know as the The best there is, Best there was and the best there ever will be Bret "The Hitman" Hart!"

"But Lo & Behold, years later after I created the man the would become a false legend, he decided to put the company, that made him who he was, behind him, in gain of his selfish ego. He was not only putting this company down he was putting all of you down, because he couldn't stand letting others into his spotlight!"

"After everything I'd given you, everything I did to make you who you are, you tried to FORCE my hand, KNOWING Exactly what this company was going through, you STILL wouldn't do what was best for the company that stood by you...."

"So I decided right then that if you wouldn't be the better man that would put the company above himself...... well I'd just put the company above you & bury you with it! SO YOU KNOW WHAT BRET? I'M GLAD, NO.... WAIT EXCITED TO TELL YOU TO YOUR DAMN FACE THAT I , VINCENT KENNEDY MACMAHON,.......(Listens to boos).......Did this to you.....I turned you into the empty shell of a man you are today! I made you into a has been, that now & forever will be remembered as a somone who never is, never was..... & never will be capable of earning my respect...."

"I..... I just wish..... I just wish, that I repeated this before Stu's untimely passing..... so this way he could've dropped dead with the memory of his son....(bret punches in face).
*end scene*

Now how fucking hard was that? Its truth mixed in with its normal outlandish bullshit. It would've cause an explosion of HEAT on Vince & even more pop when he got decked. From there, Bret could've pull a similiar offensive, thereby putting BOTH on equal footings heading towards wrestlemania. Instead they keep playing safe with safe words & same amounts of feeling. Its pathetic to see. I just hope they stop with the kid gloves for this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/diddyman4real
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night.......   The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night....... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

I finally got around to looking at this. That would be legitimate heat! I think sometimes they are afraid of being this legit because of their PG rating. That they want to keep a haze of fiction over the show, such that they have something to fall back on when the media gets their panties in a bunch about wrestling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net

The Bret/Vince Promo Monday Night.......
Page 1 of 1