Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMain Event Change to OWF Season Premiere EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere Empty
PostSubject: Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere   Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

The Feud between myself and Krazyfist will be ending here. He wants one more shot at freedom, so I told him, it'll be a street fight, if I win, he's fired. BUT, if he wins, he's free. But Soria recently contacted me and told me that since Krazyfist has put his career on the line, I have to put something on the line, so this is the deal. Robb HaiZe vs Krazyfist in a street fight. If I win, he's fired. If he wins, he's free and I get my head shaved ='[
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere   Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Robb Haize wrote:
The Feud between myself and Krazyfist will be ending here. He wants one more shot at freedom, so I told him, it'll be a street fight, if I win, he's fired. BUT, if he wins, he's free. But Soria recently contacted me and told me that since Krazyfist has put his career on the line, I have to put something on the line, so this is the deal. Robb HaiZe vs Krazyfist in a street fight. If I win, he's fired. If he wins, he's free and I get my head shaved ='[

That's a bummer! I lost a match and had my beard shaved... so humiliating Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net

Main Event Change to OWF Season Premiere
Page 1 of 1