Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeWWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart

Go down 
+2
Innit
Adrian Blaqueheart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart Empty
PostSubject: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 pm

GAY! It's like thirty seconds of our match. God damn, I hope they put up the full matches or they at least send me the raw footage so I can upload it to our own channel. Gosh. Watch.

Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:17 am

Sorry but the editing really ruined the entire video, that was horrible :/ Would be cool to see your match tho, if you get it post it here... =)
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:22 am

I see what you mean about everything! But from what I could hear, the commentator did say you guys had an awesome match lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
Shawn Jovi
Boss at being awesome
Shawn Jovi

Federations : RCW, ICW, ABW

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 am

The editing was horrible but I do watch to see your match if you can get it. I want to see more! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bywrulz.forumotion.com
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah, I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to do commentary over a music video. You couldn't even hear him well. It would have been better just to have text slides to introduce matches and let the clips speak for themselves. And god damn, I'm so pissed they didn't show a few particular spots from our match, especially for a couple we did that got some good pops.

I'll ask for the raw footage so I can make an ABW at WWJ highlight video and upload Tricky versus me in full.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Bumped. Once more, this is the fed we'll be officially joining next month. This was the one appearance we made with them over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Totally interested in what you guys were doing. Wish to see more.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 am

Yeah, i wanna see more too.. But maybe you should edit you're own match yourself.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I'll bring my own camera and have one of them record this time.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm

editing was wat let this down (as like every1 has noted) have u got a link the the full verison of ur match?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Nope, though I'm going there on Saturday. I might be able the footage on my USB then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart   WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWJ Blood Rain - Featuring ABW's Tricky Stycks and Adrian Blaqueheart
Page 1 of 1