Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

Home(First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

Federations : ABW (defunct), MXW

(First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks Empty
PostSubject: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm

It was our first time in a ring and our debut with a new promotion. Feedback is appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Watch it.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Is the ring stiff or is it kinda soft?
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Stiff. Fucking stiffffffffffffffffffffffff. I wasn't expecting it to be so stiff. During a match, I always have enough adrenaline going that bumps hardly hurt, including a superplex I just took on Saturday. However, when Tricky and I practiced on it for the very first time, it felt almost as bad as working on the ground. Just took some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Adrian Blaqueheart wrote:
Stiff. Fucking stiffffffffffffffffffffffff. I wasn't expecting it to be so stiff. During a match, I always have enough adrenaline going that bumps hardly hurt, including a superplex I just took on Saturday. However, when Tricky and I practiced on it for the very first time, it felt almost as bad as working on the ground. Just took some getting used to.

I see.

And yeah, working on the ground sucks and I totally hate that I'm gonna have to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah, I hated doing it myself.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Adrian Blaqueheart wrote:
Yeah, I hated doing it myself.

I'm quite disappointed seeing as we were supposed to be wrestling on a base before the owner of the property got pissed.
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 am

I've actually missed this. Anyway i really liked this. The ring seemed stiff, but i still think Stycks could have sold that powerbomb at the end better.. Good stuff though! Cant wait too see more from this fed. How often do you guys have events?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Blaqueheart
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
Adrian Blaqueheart

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Usually one Saturday a month, but we've already done two in March and I think there might be another two in April. Then there's practice every Saturday, but it's an hour drive for me, so I haven't been able to go to one yet. Have to save my gas for the shows.

I'm waiting on my match from their March 19th show to get up right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks   (First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(First Ring Match) MXW - Adrian Blaqueheart vs. Tricky Stycks
Page 1 of 1