Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeThe Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rizz vs Liam Doran

Go down 
+5
Ted Salvo
TinyTim
logan
Innit
Liam 'The llama' Doran
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Flame wrote:
Nah Liam, the voting ended yesterday at 00.00...

i sent that message yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

Federations : PWB

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Ted Salvo wrote:
Robb, Tommy (whoever the hell you are), were you watching the same Liam promo I was? I literally fell asleep watching it at one point.

Liam sounded like he was trying not to piss off his parents.

Vote goes to The Rizz.

I didn't like either promo.
I just like Liam more then the Rizz.
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

Federations : LWF

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Robb Haize wrote:
Ted Salvo wrote:
Robb, Tommy (whoever the hell you are), were you watching the same Liam promo I was? I literally fell asleep watching it at one point.

Vote goes to The Rizz.

Yup thats why you vote for somebody in a promo challenge...cause this guy talks to me and the other one doesn't. Not on the promos themselves. It's ok Robby it looks like your name is on top of that little list...so go ahead and base your promo on.."Hey guys...you are my friends, vote for me"....see where it gets ya.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 pm

The Rizz wrote:
Robb Haize wrote:
Ted Salvo wrote:

Vote goes to The Rizz.

Yup thats why you vote for somebody in a promo challenge...cause this guy talks to me and the other one doesn't. Not on the promos themselves. It's ok Robby it looks like your name is on top of that little list...so go ahead and base your promo on.."Hey guys...you are my friends, vote for me"....see where it gets ya.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!.... lol kidding aloth this bitching n hyping will make 4 a good promo match
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 pm

hehe yup...all Im doing. I wanna see what happens if I make one of you guys mad before you do the promo on me. haha No ill will towards Robby, just having a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 pm

The Rizz wrote:
hehe yup...all Im doing. I wanna see what happens if I make one of you guys mad before you do the promo on me. haha No ill will towards Robby, just having a bit of fun.

well we will have to wait to see if rob n do wat 3 others havnt been able 2.... take the championship from the internet superhero Smile
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Haha....Ready for a swerve??
I'm not dignifying The Rizz with a promo, when I know I'd easily become the promo champion. I'm not interested in becoming any "champion" of this site. So Rizz, post a promo if you'd like, I won't watch, and I'm not giving you, or BYWRulz, the light of day to post a promo.

Forum heel turn FTW
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Then by forfeit Rizz is declared the winner???
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Absolution wrote:

Sure. It doesn't matter to me.
"The Internet Supervillain"
Back to top Go down
Absolution
Absolution

Federations : Absolute Championship Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Robb Haize wrote:
Absolution wrote:

Sure. It doesn't matter to me.
"The Internet Supervillain"

Haha, ya I guess you can take the title since Hung Lo exploded. Like the Original Sheik, and the Iron Sheik. Sheiky baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutewrestling.net
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:34 pm

You can try to make yourself look as good as you want. I can read "Im afraid of The Rizz" from a mile away. But you are still a young kid...so wouldn't want to ruin your hopes and dreams anyways
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

The Rizz wrote:
But you are still a young kid...so wouldn't want to ruin your hopes and dreams anyways

and y didnt u tell me this before i challenged u? lol
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Nah, you are on the other side of the pond there Liam, its ok to ruin yours Smile. Plus you seem like you healed nicely and are ready for round 2.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:18 pm

The Rizz wrote:
You can try to make yourself look as good as you want. I can read "Im afraid of The Rizz" from a mile away. But you are still a young kid...so wouldn't want to ruin your hopes and dreams anyways

I fear nothing about you. And, even if I did, how would a promo scare me?
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Haha like I said before, this is all fun and games...if you really take challenges on here seriously...then you have no clue what wrestling is all about and need to loosen up those panties. I don't care if you dont like The Rizz, he isn't supposed to be liked...I've never played him in a way where I ever thought he would be liked. But to me this stuff is a lot of fun...and its fun to see what people come up with to say about me. Obviously you seem to take every word I say, and type, to heart and think Im really bashing on you. I am not...I am goofing around, sorry if you still dont understand the meaning of goofing around.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 pm

The Rizz wrote:
Haha like I said before, this is all fun and games...if you really take challenges on here seriously...then you have no clue what wrestling is all about and need to loosen up those panties. I don't care if you dont like The Rizz, he isn't supposed to be liked...I've never played him in a way where I ever thought he would be liked. But to me this stuff is a lot of fun...and its fun to see what people come up with to say about me. Obviously you seem to take every word I say, and type, to heart and think Im really bashing on you. I am not...I am goofing around, sorry if you still dont understand the meaning of goofing around.

tbh I've been messing around the whole time. I don't usually take anything seriously hah
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Glad to know..now have fun and do a promo damn it hehe
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm

The only reason I don't do it, is because, well, I can't. I don't have a webcam.
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Hmm..ya that makes cutting a promo on the internet pretty hard. Sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 pm

lol yeah. But instead of saying "hey, I don't have a cam" I went and tried to get some heel heat. haha.
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Applauds to you sir. Very well done on that haha. It is you that is working with Rad Hazard to get that new fed up and running next year right? If so I will have to make sure to shake your hand for adding the fun twist on here haha.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 pm

lol yes that's me. We are going to also host a supershow in May, so if you'd like to come to that, you are welcome to. I'm sure if that works out, the new possible fed will.
Back to top Go down
The Rizz
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
The Rizz

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Ya Rad was talkin to me a little bit about that...tho it was a week or so ago and no date had been set. Planning on it, next year will be my 10th year doing this crap to my body haha...figured I had to travel some place to celebrate it.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Well the current dates we have in mind for the OWF Supershow WrestleRama VI are May 28th and 29th, and the Friday that weekend is the OWF 6 year anniversary show.
Back to top Go down
TinyTim
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
TinyTim

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rizz vs Liam Doran   The Rizz vs Liam Doran - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rizz vs Liam Doran
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2