Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMWA IMPACT 12-27-10 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MWA IMPACT 12-27-10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA IMPACT 12-27-10 Empty
PostSubject: MWA IMPACT 12-27-10   MWA IMPACT 12-27-10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 pm

MWA IMPACT 12-27-10 Nzk4ki

On December 27, 2010, the Michigan Wrestling Association held their fifth event, the second edition of "IMPACT".

My analysis: Due to technical difficulties, the first two of our five matches were lost. There were some battery problems during that time in the show I think contributed to the problems.

There's not much to say about the match between Ghoul and I. Back-and-forth, a couple DDTs, and then I won. Might've been a botch or two but relatively nice short match.

The triple threat ladder match for the MWA Hardcore Title I think went good enough. Like before, there were some slip-ups here and there (especially when Karnage didn't fall through the makeshift table, however one piece of it broke off so I guess it worked like...1%), but all in all most went according to plan and not too much damage was done. I also love my line "Motherfucker I just took a shower today!" after Karnage dumped the dirt or whatever it was on John and I.

The tornado tag team match in my opinion was sloppy. But in sort-of the fun for the people who participated in it kind of way. I myself was doing alright until RPK got me in the submission move. He kneedroped my back and it cracked nonetheless, and during the submission he sorta rolled on my head which wasn't very enjoyable, so there I legit yelled. John also got legit cut on the forearm but I don't know when. At the end though was a nice set up to a Karnage-Skull Jr. feud.

MATCHES:
QUALIFYING MATCH #2 - GHOUL VS SKULL JR.

SKULL JR. VS JOHN SMITH VS KARNAGE IN A TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH FOR THE MWA HARDCORE TITLE

PERFECTION (RPK & JOHN SMITH) VS KARNAGE AND SKULL JR. IN A TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH:

All constructive criticism is welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com

MWA IMPACT 12-27-10
Page 1 of 1