Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeMWA IMPACT EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MWA IMPACT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA IMPACT Empty
PostSubject: MWA IMPACT   MWA IMPACT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm

MWA IMPACT E6t7a0

On November 21, 2010, the Michigan Wrestling Association held their second event, titled "IMPACT". Here is the full match.

My analysis: Better than last time, still could've been better. I thought my performance was good (same thoughts of Alec and Karnage from last time), it's just I felt I was jobbing again cuz Alec wasn't giving me enough opportunities to go back-and-forth as we had originally planned. I also had to make the Alec VS Karnage part of the match go faster than it was supposed to because my ride was on the way to pick me up. Me asking Karnage and Alec to hurry fast was cut out, along with some other audio. I was legit a bit startled when the ladder hit me cuz the back of it hit my head hard, that's why I sold kinda late. My eye was also kinda hurt after Alec jumped off the ladder and got me with my head in the crate (so I'm legit screaming at 5:03-5:04). I also thought my spinning clothesline was much more epic when it happened than it turned out in the video. If you can listen closely, after I tap out, you can hear my cousin calling on my Mom's cellphone. The "LET'S GO SKULL!" chant was totally "WTF?" worthy. The mic on Karnage's camera is pretty sensitive. It was also kinda dark when this match happened, so the lighting system on the cam is pretty good. Base still needs A LOT of work (we sure did fuck it up in this one).

MATCH:

All constructive criticism is welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Karnage
Active enough to be called a member
Active enough to be called a member
Karnage

Federations : HCW,MWA,TCW,HOT

MWA IMPACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA IMPACT   MWA IMPACT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

I know the base need some work, Well alot of work. But It wont happen untill Spring.
Back to top Go down
http://MWAuniverse.webs.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

MWA IMPACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA IMPACT   MWA IMPACT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Karnage wrote:
I know the base need some work, Well alot of work. But It wont happen untill Spring.

Let's hope it can happen before the supershow, or at least before I'm retired.
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

MWA IMPACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: MWA IMPACT   MWA IMPACT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MWA IMPACT
Page 1 of 1