Backyard Wrestling Rulz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to BYW

HomeSFWA Saturday Night Party #4 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFWA Saturday Night Party #4

Go down 
+4
psychotic
JohnDiggory
Innit
Skull Jr.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

Federations : Total Hardcore Wrestling

SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 Empty
PostSubject: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:40 pm

We open to Skull Jr., who is sitting in his office.

Skull Jr.: As you know, this is Super Fun Wrestling Awesomeness' "Saturday Night Party". With this, the fourth episode, there are going to be some changes. Because of the new federation, League of International Gifted Extreme Restlers, there was a trade. Robb Haize and Xcal are no longer a part of this federation. In their place comes Adrian Blaquehart and Tony Deppen. We wish Haize and Xcal luck in LIGER, and luck has shown seeing that Xcal is their Tag Team Champion, and Robb Haize has entered the tournament to crown their first Heavyweight Champion. With this announcement, I would like to welcome Adrian and Tony to SFWA, and I hope you, the fans, enjoy this shorter than usual edition. Thank you.

Narrator: To the base!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and is to determine the #1 contenders to the SFWA Three Stooges Memorial Tag Team Championship. Coming to the base first, the team of Flame and Liam Doran...TEAM EUROPE!

*Team Europe comes down*

Ring Announcer: Next, their opponents. First, he is Instinct!

*Instinct makes his way down, wondering who his partner will be*

Ring Announcer: And his partner...TONY! DEPPEN!

*Tony runs down, and the match begins. The first few minutes of the match are controlled Instinct and Tony, until Tony misses a dropkick. Flame and Liam thinking quickly hit the Euro Bomb on him, and Flame gets the pin as Liam fights with Instinct*

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, Team Europe!

*Team Europe excitedly leaves, knowing they will get another shot at the Tag belts*

Ring Announcer: Wow, no backstage segment right now? This is going to be a short show. This next contest is set for one-fall, and is for the SFWA Night Out On The Town Championship! Coming out to the ba- I mean garage first, he is the challenger...Chongo!

*Chongo walks down, wondering why he is getting a title shot with a 0-3-0 record*

Ring Announcer: Next, his opponent. The current, reigning, and defending Night Out On The Town Champion, King BW!

King BW: *walking down* It's called "Night Out On The Town Championship"?

Director: Yes, that's what I've been telling you this whole time!

King BW: ...Whatever. *attacks first, but the match goes back and forth for a few minutes, when Chongo gets hit with a steel chair, and Big Will does a bodyslam, King BW Splash, and a Corporate Driver to get the win*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, and STILL SFWA Night Out On The Town Champion...KING BW!

*King BW walks out with the belt raised up high*

Narrator: NOW to the backstage segments.

Flame: Oh yes! This is so great!

Liam: Very lovely. *drinks some tea* There, real life Liam, you happy that we put a tea joke in now?

Skull Jr.: *comes in* Hello gentlemen.

Flame: What do you want?

Liam: Yeah, don't you see we're celebrating here?

Skull: Yes I do. I just wanted to stop by to say that in your match against Jake Xinn and Josh McMullin next week, if anyone interferes on your behalf, you both and they are fired.

Both: WHAT?!

Skull: Have a great night. *leaves*

Liam: No respect!

Flame: You're telling me...

Narrator: MAIN EVENT, YO!

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a 9-on-1 handicap match for the SFWA Class Clown Championship! Here are the rules: The person who pins Psychotic will win the title, and for Psychotic to win, he needs to eliminate all nine of his opponents. Coming to the base first, Psychotic!

*Psychotic angrily walks down, knowing he has no chance*

Ring Announcer: Coming out next, his opponents. The team of The Rizz, Sleazy P, JLV who for some reason is on the SFWA and LIGER rosters, Karnage, Rad Hazard, Jay Will, Prototype, the new SFWA member Adrian Blaquehart, and the SFWA Class Clown Champion...ZAQ! CAAAAAAAAAASS!

*They all make their way down together, but as soon as the bell rings the match goes into a frenzy because everyone wants to pin Psychotic. Psychotic doesn't get off easy though as he is beat up left and right by everyone. After a few minutes of the team of nine fighting both Psychotic and eachother, Karnage pushes Psychotic down and fights with The Rizz to get the pin when Zaq Cass hits the final chapter on him and gets the pin*

Zaq Cass: You just got Zaqed, bitch!

Ring Announcer: Your winners of the match, The Rizz, Sleazy P, JLV, Karnage, Rad Hazard, Jay Will, Prototype, Adrian Blaquehart, and STILL the SFWA Class Clown Champion...Zaq Cass!

*Zaq takes his belt and runs away as everyone stops fighting and realizes what happened. They all leave saddened, with Psychotic needing to be helped out by medics*

Narrator: Wow! Even if it was short that was still a decent event. How will Liam and Flame deal with their new stipulation? Will Zaq face the wrath of his eight partners for getting the pin? Is Psychotic dead? Find out of the fifth edition of Saturday Night Party!
Back to top Go down
http://nbywa.forumotion.com
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

Federations : KWE

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 am

"Is Physcotic dead?" xD... Great show though..
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 am

to inform you in upcoming shows.
My finishers are Diggory slam (almost an Attitude adjustment) & Showstopper solution (Suicide solution) Razz
great show man

Last edited by JohnDiggory on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

To inform you in upcoming shows.
My finisher are the ASAC Driver (Cyclone or the F-5 or whatevs..)
Back to top Go down
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

lol skull i loved it man that was great... and am i dead... that was great too i loved it.

you sir are a fantasy writing master mind who should be given some sort of title or reward for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Zaq Cass
Wrestling... YAY!
Wrestling... YAY!
Zaq Cass

Federations : Collision Championship Wrestling, Superspag, New Total Destruction Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 pm

I never use the Final Chapter anymore, but I like that I win with it here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hasio.deviantart.com
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Zaq Cass wrote:
I never use the Final Chapter anymore, but I like that I win with it here Smile

Heh.

I also think "You just got Zaqed!" should be something you say, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Skull Jr.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Skull Jr.

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Peeps, give me your special moves so I don't look like an idiot typing "he used his special and got the 1-2-3" all the time.
Back to top Go down
MWAcorp
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
MWAcorp

Federations : MWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

My specials are the Death Driver " standing piledriver" and Shadows Fall " Last ride "
Back to top Go down
JohnDiggory
Cooler than John Cena
Cooler than John Cena
JohnDiggory

Federations : OXWA, 44W, XwC

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 am

i edited my post in this topic to how the finishers are
Back to top Go down
Innit
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
I'm so Damn Dandy!!!
Innit

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am

I also think "You just got Zaqed!" should be something you say, tbh.[/quote]

I agree!
Back to top Go down
The real Kris Blaze
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

I used to do this e fed stuff when i was 13
Back to top Go down
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Woah!!! You're half way there!!!
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 pm

yea im happy now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
Liam 'The llama' Doran
Liam 'The llama' Doran

Federations : ABWA

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 pm

also my spec is the spear and the llama driver, sig is samoan drop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llamalord333
psychotic
The Future of this site!
The Future of this site!
psychotic

Federations : EBW(extreme backyard wrestling

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:27 pm

my moves are the straight jacket which is cenas attitude adjustment mdoified because i dont come down with the guy i just toss him thats one of my signature moves my other is the leathal injection which is the super kick and my finisher is called electro shock therapy whis at the moment is a pedigree may change to the rko soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebw2pa.20fr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFWA Saturday Night Party #4   SFWA Saturday Night Party #4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFWA Saturday Night Party #4
Page 1 of 1